OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! (lol) ...when I said the "EXACT" same thing about Yafi hitting me, and that was even more lopsided ...150+ against my 3 accts you Yaftonians mocked me (lol) so......

.....BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAHAHAHAH!!!
    

2. We didn't attack Zaft tho. Pe did. We asked for 5hrs so wib and Saxon could wake up and leave. They got all uppity and mad we didn't consent to their demands and decided to attack.

3. Tell them how my 1 lvl 3 COE won attacks on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Ohhh who touched the sore spot Jo? You assassinate me 7 times? Half fails. You mad bro? You burned 7 pots of each type. I unloaded and forced you into dtw. Thanks for the easy money. You know osfs stopped being a build when ebs started right?

Are you simple? New age posted a detailed explanation about how and why we stripped mods naked. If it was to much for you to read and understand why don't you consider learning basic reading and comprehension skills.

Get back to me when you stop writing like a 5 year old.

5. Hehe... Look at the jokers trying so hard. Everyone knows now yafi is kinda weak. We know u guys are feeling embarrassed n butthurt. But it's a game. Cmon i have 14t out... He has 8t out. We do hte just got fun too. lol ;)

6. Yes, once called most will be back. We have a number of players outside who we don't even need to ask back because NA doesn't hit back much.

Sorry to hear about your son. Not going to make fun of you, but it is spelt as flu, whereas a flue is a duct, pipe, or opening in a chimney for conveying exhaust gases from a fireplace, furnace, water heater, boiler, or generator to the outdoors.

Hear, we have a few remedies for flu. I guess your son is older than a year now? Try Lemon with Honey, hot. Both lemon and honey will help soothe his sore throat if any, and lemon also contains vitamin C to help with flu. It has been proven vitamin C will help with flu greatly. Hot will help clear stuffy nose.

7. Confirmed, Yafi is full of d-bags.

8. NA / IDD claim they are happy with OSW....then write volumes of complaints about how Yafi wars them. If happy with OSW you might want to osw more and type less I know you would rather just complain tho :D

9. You are an ASS HAT. You talk about people having honor and you have none! Go ahead and mock Twicc for his spelling mistake. Because I'm sure you are fluent in a second language. And by doing so you are showing all of KAW how brilliant and special you are right? WRONG! You're a pathetic raw assed little nothing and you have proven that more so in this post then any other.

But I can't say I'm all that suprised. You lie down with mangie dogs you get up with fleas. Looks like Nahmahkahn rubbed off on you.

10. I'm actually fluent in 3 languages and only basic in a 4th.

Nope, I'm not mocking Twicc. I stated it clearly, and I apologise if it still did come across as mocking.
    A life is a life, and honestly I am not going to bother about what you want to say about me and my attempt to share. This is a game and I recognise that. I just want to share my remedy which worked for me and my family.

11. I don't know if you acting like stupid or just stupid You must feel better now for the first time you able to fight back In the past I saw YAFI in few CA and everyone laughing and thinking about how useless farm you are. I may not agree with them but the way I see how you become. I would can only laugh of what you become. The same scared little ppl only different they can act tough because they thought they did so great n past wars

12. Musang you still ignoring?

13. NA has already clearly stated their reason for stripping mods. Over a year ago. Learn to read. You're still going on about this? Clearly it had a big impact. Thanks for making our actions so important.

14. But one of your BIGGEST contributors is saying that NA did it for NA.

But NA states earlier in this thread that they did it for betterment of kaw.

So I presume you will be able to give a satisfactory answer?

15. What wrong with you? I already answer this many times. That strip of the mods was just for fun. Whatever the outcome afterward or consequences is just aftermath. If it makes ATA rattled for NA action and they made time to talk with NA it's just aftermath. Who can predict what the future or outcome. That time we are more concern fighting whole KAW because most mods are on big familiesIf my answer you don't agree or don't understand its your choice lol. Last time I answer your stupidity about this matter

16. Ok, now we know.

The reasons for the hits on the mods were not as noble as NA first made it to be.

Thanks for the clarification. It is just for fun, and not for anything else. We all know now.

Basically that's saying the reasons in this thread are lies
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=151685&start=170

17. Ya_whitegh0st_fi is a tosser! Tell that newb to wake up and hit back  Trash boy 

18. Any reaction from ATA that may have help KAW then thanks to ATA. Don't thank NA for the changes ATA did. We are here to have fun not to pretend self righteous groups lol. Anyone know us, knows we have no rules to protect the innocents We are not here to change hire and hit. We are not here to save small clans getting farm by clans like yours 

19. Yes we know now.

Twicc reaching to all, including YAFI, to farm mods for changes to kaw, was actually just part of NA's plan to have fun. Not really for anything self-righteous. The now deleted Robin Hood thread was just part of NA's scam to make the entire kaw do NA's bidding to farm mods.

And bet ya going to tell us next that NA was having fun and laughing behind the scenes at how easily they hoodwinked many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.