Ancienne's Husband

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It wasn't even a defamatory comment was it? Just a bit of fun in amongst all of the other fantastic posts. Clearly she's giving him an earful in RL 

2. Oh how I hate those earfuls

3. 

4. I still buy her allies every week. Have since she could talk. Now I'm a meat shield with no allies but I will buy again. Soon...

5. That's some sick dedication.

6. I have a lot of incentive. She directed a good portion of her hourly rage to myself and a few friends. And like everyone else. It all started over a single ally hire.

7. Nah Val, I used to chat in PM with her.

Her speech was always guarded. Hmmmm.....

Made me feel...... That she was a victim and all that....... 

But I didn't want to get involved....
    Too many of her ahem ahem were my friends

8. I don't get all this. Isn't it her own fault she got perm silenced? Why be so butthurt and act like a victim when it's her own fault? It's not hard to stick to tou

9. Now, I realize that your head is shoved up your own ass, willy, but I didn't think this far. First of all, the conversation on that thread had nothing to do with you. Why are you contributing (in a rather sarcastically rude way) to an A and B conversation while you're C?

Secondly, I feel like this thread was made in order to bait Ann's husband into coming on here and making an ass out of himself, which I'm positive you'll get a laugh out of since you act like you're in middle school. Pretty sure you still have the mentality, as well.

This thread was unnecessary. What you're doing is instigating and trying to start a **** storm. Get a life if you feel the need to start some drama on the Internet.

10. Still don't get where all this drama is coming from. It's a game...

11. No rational human spouted her rhetoric. The only conclusion is she was indeed the best troll of all time.

Talk to her, you are a bully
    Hit her once, you are a bully
    Try to help her, you are a bully
    Strip farm her whole clan, you are a bully, but no more than you were before

Mods wasted many many hours trying to reason with her. The only way to deal with it was let her block you, and remember where the attack button was.

12. I miss Ancienne she/he was entertaining and glad Willy brought her name back up as I had forgot about the fun she caused .

She was either stupid or a great troll. Either way she created good reading during regen time lol.

13. What if ancienne husband is actually just ancienne. And she's actually the greatest troll of all time...

14. That would be kinda funny.

In this whole saga with ancienne and the whole "bullying" thing she went on about, it wasn't the constant accusations of bullying that earned her the silence, it was the outright accusations of cheating by people in this game with zero proof. Ask any mod, openly accusing other players of manipulating the system for their own benefit is against the ToU.

Now she was constantly farmed by people for simple reasons, she refused to listen to anyone's advice, refused to take on board any help that was given (even Alison tried and we all know Alison knows what it's like to have a clan on you) but it wasn't because she didn't take the advice, it was because she straight up insulted them saying they were bullying her. Fact of the matter is the genuinely were trying to help.

The irrevocable silence she got was of her own folly. If she had of just taken one piece of advice on board it wouldn't of happened, that one piece of advice came from everyone and possibly every moderator, publicly accusing people of cheating is against the ToU.

15. willy - start posting gifs again in your forums or you will be fired. Such a let down to read this and have none. Almost as bad as ashes one thread with no gifs (like a week or so ago) - ruining my 15 minutes of forum reading a day. Damn you.

16. I'm just confused why a man who is at least moderately articulated and has somewhat thought out ideas is married to Ancienne.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a genius or an award winning author... But compared to her he seems like one.

17. People get insulted for being called a bully? 

18. Apparently.

19. That silence makes her seem sane.

20. Enchantress, I think this is really far fetched.
    Tomorrow Willy is making a thread about that forumer RussianPrincess/LadyBoss, do you remember her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.