OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to hear about your son Twicc. I don't personally attack people and if you read the post I did nkt. So don't twist my words. We are still waiting for you to bring it lol. YAFI will never back down or quit. True players ban was longer than that lmao. How bout abuse of refer by ghost? Hmm he was gone too. I brought up history simply because you all decided to bring up history with zaft. Fair is fair. You also failed to mention how you victimized people (mods) for just doing their job and helping the community. I believe that was bullying. Did you know new age has a new name? New Apheriun Legends. The motto: We seal Apheriun for fun! #1 Leaders in Apheriun.

2. musang, after so many posts you conveniently ignored this. Instead you verified my statement that NA and IDD is only able to reply by issuing personal attacks

And twicc the answer you want had already been answered earlier. Old yafi are mostly still around. You just probably don't know their kaw names now.

Some probably won't even want to acknowledge with you because they don't want to talk to someone like you who we judge to have multiple personalities in pm.

3. Oh so it is NA clan decision to suddenly switch and allow another clan to help.

And if I were to follow NA style, are we to sat NA is so hurt and desperate that they need another clan to be meat shields?

4. Jobe. Your history is simply wrong. No new age players has been perma banned. Ever. It's as simple as that. I've been part of new age since it began. Yes tp got banned for 24hrs. He was stripped then. That was the only way ig clowns could get him down. With dev help.

Most other clans we fight have had members perma banned for cheating. IG, Yafi, zaft. Hollow is the only exception to that rule.

New Age has been here since the beginning, we play by our own rules, always have. We also play within the game rules until the devs change them on us. If you have been playing long enough you will know what I mean.

If tp is perma banned? Why does he still drop in and say hi? Same as lomz? Anyone who keeps an eye on our roster can see when they visit. Our roster may change but our ideals do not. We have never given in on a fight, we have been fighting los(who? Exactly!) Yafi and zaft for over a year now. Our morale has never been higher. Our activity and member count never been higher.

Check your facts before making up 'history'

5. Lmao Yafi taking about meatshields and begging for help. The clan that became los meatshields and then begged zaft to become theirs. Good leadership decisions their guys. You been outclassed since the start.

6. TP banned briefly in 2010? So. That **** was 4yrs ago. Who gives a damn. You're fighting us, not TP. You're the only person here bringing up TP. Matter of fact you're the only person to bring up TP in almost all of our osws. What exactly does he have to do with this war?..... Oh I think I get it. You can't get the taste of his nuts out of your mouth. Makes you regurgitate everything you think you know about TP and NA doesn't it regardless of facts presented to you doesn't it? Were you even involved in that war?

7. Just love seeing NA keeps talking about how they outclassed everyone in kaw without much incomings and plenty of forums hehe

Any last bit of respect for how you guys once stood up and threatened ATA by farming mods is also gone, now that musang has leaked that NA did it for themselves

8. Btw what happened to our xkiwiteax?

He was so super active earlier

9. On a work trip? I don't know. He's always going inactive for some periods of time for work reasons. I'm the same. Love playing kaw but this annoying thing called life gets in the way sometimes. Not surprising for someone in our clan to go inactive for a few days considering we're all adults with responsibilities. It is what it is

10. You mad bro? Again. NA avoids the moderator question. Lmao. I think we've hit a sensitive spot. Lol its Bob go back in your inactive hole you call NA.

11. Or maybe he was stripped clean

12. Seems to me NA isn't saying they outclass everyone in KAW, just you LOS>YAFI bozo's

And to set a record straight from you're earlier post, NA invited IDD into their OSW when ZAFT jumped in. Just because most of ZAFT is now APOC's ***** doesn't mean we just walk away.

13. Why refer to NA as we?

14. Saying he quit kaw or went inactive because you guys stripped him is wishful thinking on your part lol. It isn't the first time kiwi has been stripped. He's been here since 2011.

15. We didn't strip him. We merely noticed suddenly that he has no allies and hitting EB for hours.

He didn't manage to tell you that before he went totally inactive?

16. He refers to NA as we because musang has been an honorary NA member even before the LOS war started because of all the support and help he provided NA since the MnB vs WaR osw in 2011. The fact that he ran a separate clan just made our 2 clans closer as a family.

17. Who is avoiding about the mods strip. How many have think to strip all mods. Many have think of it for fun. Who executed it NA. Why NA/IDD did it? We did it because it's a war game. If Devs don't want mods get hit. They should shield them. After the strip what consequences or affect ATA it's just an aftermath of our action. We have no bully policies to prevent us to be self righteous. We are here to have fun. Many also have think to strip RedStar. Even YAFI plan to do so before. Did YAFI executed that plan hell NO. YAFI can't never strip RedStar on their lifetime nor NA. YAFI don't have the fund to do so without the old YAFI. Appleseed wouldn't fund even if he have the gold. He play this game for personal gain not for YAFI. You can keep dreaming about RedStar but us we executed our plan for fun. We did it without malice or self righteousness. YAFI on the other hand still think they are the defended of the weak. They still think they have the rules to proved that. They still think they are the judge, jury and executioner. You still didn't grasp the truth you won old wars for boring your enemies. You may scared IMF once because it was the time your family over hype. Now give it a try and you will see his response. Don't tell us about what we did was bullying. We never have rules anti bullying on our CP or we told KAW public we are angels and defender of the weak. We never ally to anyone for safety. You all wish you have the heart like us willing to fight no matter the odds. You think we want you out of war. War can go on forever and we will be here. You think IDD are meatshields. We choose to fight and we know what we in to. We told NA we will join the war after I asked IDD. Majority of IDD voted to fight beside NA. We just feel bad we didn't join sooner.

18. Oh yea you may say you fight in the past way outnumbered. It's true but not of your choosing. You fought because you being farm by clans you choose to allied with. You allied them for safety because your leader panic when your dumb member strip admin which part of bigger family. You got scared and we know how scared you are. So on that note don't pretend you all almighty no incs from us. You yourself lost the balls going to get pin if you pursue to fight TS. You may twist anyway you want the story still remains your leader run to ZAFT same day you got CF from TS. That's just weak leadership and very weak mind without thinking. True leader would wait two weeks to a month before deciding to allied with ZAFT. So don't look so obvious you got rattled by Apoc

19. Zaft didn't jump in... You made them jump in. They attacked because they were attack. Good try though.

20. Lol I didn't even see joberhi response to that. My bad. You said we victimized mods. Lol I didn't see that before. That's hilarious. I had no idea stripping mods was such a big no no that you could label them as being victimized. Those poor victims. Let me guess, we violated their human rights too? Lol. Please just shut up joberhi. We stripped them. We didn't harass and cyber bully them. We didn't even continue to hit them. Just stripped them once. Calling them victims is over the top and frankly an insult to the mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.