Alliance Store

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TheBlueOne, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Here is an idea I was thinking of would be great in KaW. In another game I play, you can join alliances, build your kingdom, etc. But one thing stands out. Alliance store!

The alliance store would be good (I think) because it would be able to buy things like "Summon Undead", but without using our personal gold!

After ever EB now, the plunder is split to everyone in the clan that participated. Well to earn the currency for the Alliance Store, you would get a few (10-20) every hit.

The items would be the same price. Also, the devs could figure out how to convert it too. Like for every 1 bil, you get like 1,000

Just let me know what you guys think. Like I said it came from another game, but I think it would be perfect in KaW! 

2. Why wouldn't I just keep buying pots? Why do we need another store and another currency?

3. [​IMG]

Thanks to welcome to the machine for the gif. It's perfect for threads like this.

4. This simply wouldn't work in KAW. But keep coming up with ideas and sharing them. HAPPY KAWING:)

5. Do not turn this into that other Game of War(saying its a war game)

That third party app is horrible compared to KaW we have moderators and awesome devs and u can play kaw without spending money (It's hard to believe but yes it's true u can kaw without spending money)

6. Lold still

7. I lol evri tiem

8. Says the guy in an hte clan haha :D