Enter The Abyss - New Land Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Still singin the same ol tune...u on auto-pilot

2. This from an SH Round War build

3. why are you so worried about what i say i am starting to think your stalking me

4. Why me worry I'm only stating the obvious

5. Awesome!!

I'm looking forward to see new players becoming Abyss Build Complete!

Just imagine how godly the attack strength can be, combined with the 4 type of lands together! (LL, HL, HF and Abyss)

6. Yah! Hooray for having to have ~30 trillion to be able to unlock all the lands ....

Great job with prices, kaw

7. im sure ata is gonna fix the bugs lol give them a chance on that
    and heres what i see i. see the new update 4 sets of lands that if used right can be awesome builds
    as always spie stats are not gonna be big numbers
    but those stats are just as strong as atack stats
    any more and the game gets tilted 
    think about it folks study it
    there are many ways to build How you build is youre choice ️

8. Devs y are spy building from.New land dropping my plunder

9. Yes please cut prices on builds in HF and please give us refunds for $ we spent on lands and builds 

10. Twice happen to me. Krekan liar costs 30b each build. I thought free during i have frontier spyglass.

11. How much ur BFA in ratio to ur BFE

12. Great

13. What is the price of these new builds

14. Please see the 8milion posts and forums regarding these. 
    Scroll back. There's several giving play by play in their "adventures in the abyss!"

15. I would like to trade in these wisps for gold or land please

16. 90b each and only lvl 1 available atm.

17. Chaos, mate can you ask the devs to discount the price of buildings on the hf land for is little noobs. Tell them it will help with player retention as it's so hard to grow now. 

18. yeah a price slash in hf buildings and abyss lands will be welcome
    when hf came ,for 15hl guys hf was a relief but for 15hf guys abyss is not a relief

19. Kaw community can you please tell me why for every new spy build on abyss my plunder is reducing by 100k?? it may be because im a noob and im not understanding why, its just a new land with a new build is decreasing plunder per hit dont seem right,hope u can help ty

20. Continue to upgrade/build anything, be it new buildings on The Abyss or new buildings/upgrades on Hoarfrost. Both will eventually result in an increase in plunder.