OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Its an egg white omelet. No yolk. Sorry jb I had to.

On a side note this is the funniest thread ive read in awhile. Been laughing since the first (yes the original) post

2. 

3. You missed the best bits 

4. pahhhhhaahahha

5. Yep funniest thread today. Not quite to the quality of Harbs though.

6. I keep getting visions of an army ( very small army ) of Minions coming to get me 

I wonder if Laoda has logged on as an alt, read this thread, put his head in his hands and thought 'Lawd Hev Merthy '

Almost feel sorry for the omelettes now 

7. No....... it's too beautiful. Lol

8. Old saying "sometimes you hit a point where you either change or self destruct"

9. Don't know who or what the omletes are but hope I receive atleast 1inc today 

10. King Teppopotimus made this thread followed by immediately blitzing some HTES

11. But, but shouldn't the omets be getting all painted up pretty, I mean Easter is on it's way

12. Omet... Now that's a word I haven't heard in a long time.

13. it's pathetic to cry for help when entering a war. Asking for all past allies to come to your aid. extremely terrifying to us all. You're gonna get wrecked same as the rest.

14. :lol: No really your couple omlets without cheese threat is going to scare someone? Balto can probably take you..and that's saying something.

Ohh and where are your allies :lol: it seems like something happened to them?

15. The Omelette King has spoken !
    Scrabble immediately to your 3rd party app. Don't make him crack the whip, you might end up with egg on your face.
    Anybody else hungry after reading this thread, or is it just me?

16. omelette to the rescue...go figure lol.

17. They better have BACON tower otherwise they are damn useless!!!!

18. Oh waitress . Can I get a refill on my coffee please. BTW. I ordered sourdough toast with my omelette.

19. The king lol
    SHUT UP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.