OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This statless alt butthurt is annoying :lol:

2. We get it that your dick goes hard when you think of old YAFI now post with your main or stop posting at all...

3. HAHAHAHAHA YAFAIL's hiding wall getting smashed. What you think they going to do now with their failed leadership? My best guess is worm their way to safety by making deal behind weaken mama ZAFT back. They allied with ZAFT in the first place for safety against TS. ZAFT should known that YAFAIL have nothing to offer them on the first place. If they can't take care a single clan like NA for 7 to 8 months. That shows already how weak they are. 

4. Imao! Here comes Musang in a butthurt logorrhea mode IDD and NA fit well together... Bunch of sore attention seeking toddlers liars living in a constant denial and who are just able to run their mouths ! The more you post the better we feel ... Hope this plunder war will go on for a very long time as we enjoy farming you like punching balls!

5. And we enjoy stripping you like ladies of the night. Seems we make a great match

6. Your plan to be number 1 stripper in KAW went out of smoke didn't it Good luck breaking Apoc biggest strip in KAW. As we know many account mysteriously disappeared in YAFI side. Old YAFI with huge banks left and move on. They didn't like your new leadership. They rather be outside than associated with your fail leadership Tell me if I'm wrong hahaha. We both Know YAFI current leadership is YAFI rejects. They once was the masters of play dead tactic.

7. ButtSpanker you can't even come up with original subject. This word "logorrhea" used originated by Appleseed. Leader like you should at least come up something new and cleaver way. Wait I forgot I can't expect much from you because you still think you have the biggest banks in KAW. When does gonna sink in your mind that YAFI banks left with their owner. They too embarrassed what you did to a clan once they too proud to fight for.

8. Smiley aka Musang the butthurt toddler! Use the search tool in forum tap the word logorrhea and see who used it first... Once again another proof of your ignorance and stupidity.... As for our banks they are safe no worry .... They will be used on due time on appropriated targets . Now please go back to your mom she is waiting you for your diaper change! You stink

9. I've farmed cambji for a while now. He doesn't return inc. like at all. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

10. Lol these yafi guys still holding that straight face while lying to everyone, even worse themselves! Haha give up the act already! Its sad.

11. Not surprising, as I know several people, my self included that wouldn't waste time retiring fire on a ps.

12. Hahahaha keep dreaming butthurt loser leader. Look what happen to those members you trying to adopt. They slowly going home because of your stupidity. You thought you are bigger than ZAFT once. Look at you now and your clan. You can't even protect your on clans on your own. You have to hide inside ZAFT wall for protection. Once again with your failed leadership and loser mentality. You failed to analyzed ZAFT was starting to weaken from inside after Laoda left. You sacrifice YAFI pride all for nothing. ZAFT can't even protect themselves. They become chickens without heads. That's what happen when once a good clan suddenly get take over by leaders full of crap like you. Those good old YAFI tried to warn you but you never listen. You thought by stripping IMF alt and almost destroying TCW. All of a sudden YAFI become great wariors Again and again you failed YAFI because of leadership personal ambition to become the largest strippers in KAW. Stop lying to yourself that YAFI still have big banks. All big banks own by old YAFI. Some went inactive because of your crap. Some just left because didn't agree where you taking YAFI.

13. You need to consult Musang! Your compulsive repetitive blathering brainless comments are just non sense leading nowhere. Pathetic and pitiful ....

14. Great. Then I can keep taking yafails cash with no consecueces. Boring but ok.

15. Buttman congrats on your weak leadership. YAFI become weak again. All those old YAFI hard work of building YAFI. You slowly destroying and to match it up by losing your pride of YAFI. Your pride went out of the toilet the minute you allied with ZAFT. You even realized how much time and effort old YAFI did to fight ZAFT? Yet when you got threaten by TS because of your dumb member who still believed YAFI still once used to be. Strip a TS admin . After the strip you realized you have nothing to fight them if they hit back. You start realizing all those fighting beside you are known cowards of KAW. How can you trust them to fight like old days. Yet your first reaction as a weak leader. Oh I allied with ZAFT same day I get CF from TS. Very smart leader - sarcasm- . I would say you panic and run to ZAFT walls. I would say you are like a little girl run in panic on a single shot. Picture a scared little girl running and that's you

16. Aww Cambji seriously we just run our mouths? Like what I asked balle before what have you done the past year or so? Can you entertain us? We've stripped most of ur guys clean... We have also stripped Zaft and Fury... What have you guys done? Ok ok you said ur banks are still in good tact right? We'll wait another year for you to tell us the same BS to save face... Please tell us where is Apple? We actually miss his alt's on my news...

17. YAFI tactic: Mimimi in Forum
    Dont Strip becouse Banks empty
    Ask Zaft to buy Allies to Upgrade SDT

Are the old Yafi Player with Cash from Singapore away? And only little guys stayed,that cry about HTE?
    Are to many Wilders in Yafi,that think OSW is a PW?
    To many Chili that hit only EB?
    The Time from Yafi is gone..
    No big Strip in 8 Month,but called OSW Clan.
    Strategy at PC : ALT+ F4

18. Most Wilders that inside YAFI now are the runners from past ZAFT vs Wilders war. When they heard YAFI grow and a lot better they comeback and start thinking they are the one made YAFI 

19. lol need big strip in order to be a OSW clan?

FYI, if you have osw-ed long enough, YAFI's (clan alone ) strengths ain't doing big strips.

Hmmm..... the trend now seems to be form a 20 over clans family and join a OSW together. Gather the resources for stripping from like 500 to 800 members? :D

20. 4420... Smoke a joint and be happy!

️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.