Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 20, 2015.

1. What an epic joke KAW Community Personally I find the trillions saved by those who were not HFBC b4 event to be insulting. These eyeglasses save us 100ish bil. Yes I'm butt hurt. We spent xtals sod and or lots of time that others didn't. There is my rant.

2. I share your frustration, manchu; however, I think it was a brilliant move by the Devs to keep folks who were not hfbc from being too frustrated by the new lands and staying with the game.

3. I got a circa 2.6T free kick with this promo, so timing was ok for me. Can't complain.

4. Devs could maybe give option to 'use spyglass for land?' Yes? No? Before they go away in February..then anyone who cared could drop real cash and time and buy as many lands as they could before spyglasses go away then opt to use them. Or not. Whatever.

5. I was HFBC n saved 9.7t. No plan no rant.
    U speak only for yourself n u care not about most of kaw. Suck it up as in ur clan name

6. and hfbc who have trills saved up get 5t for free? not exactly trying to close a gap there

7. All these butthurt bc people make me smile

8. Dear Kaw_Community,

Through 8 to January 20, I continuously participated on epic battles, collecting 204 Vigor Wisps! At the end, I got 5 Aqua, 5 Inferno, 1 Frontier Spyglass and 5% plunder spell!

But what actually made me happy is watching ALL the players working together as a global community to grab Wisps! And I began to think:

"Oh man, I'm falling behind! I better go grab some wisps and contribute with the global players!!

Thank you for the event, and it was very awesome! It was the first event ever I see that involves all of us players working together to achieve the rewards as a whole! It shows that we're all in this together!

There was one thing I find it weird though. My achievements!!

[​IMG]

I collected 204 wisps...

[​IMG]

..but I got an achievement for collecting 250 wisps. Isn't that strange??

Anyway...Thank you so much for the event,
    Kaw_Community I sincerely look forward to more events like this!! :D

By: A Kaw player,
    sean893

9. Sean..... y u do dis

10. Oh, and by the way!

Thank you to all the Kaw players! With over 8 million Vigor Wisps amassed, I believe we have exceeded
    Kaw_Community's expectiations!

Cheers to all for getting the Level 5 Global Effort- Abyssal Discoverer award! Let us celebrate this wonderful moment! :D

[​IMG]

11. Indeed you guys did! A truly impressive number of Vigor Wisps collected :)

12. pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

13. When's the hoarfrost price drop coming kaw comm?

14. Don't think it ever happened.

15. Please don't necro bump old threads, this is your warning.

16. m
    It was a good event though...

17. S6 with 1 piece of equip similar to s5 pleaseeeeee!

Except this time:

No indi
    And
    Add ugs to the equipment piece

S5 reward system (1 boss equip instead of 6 slightly better equips) is awesome !!!!!! Keep it up! And make it fast!