Suggestion to make SpyGlass more useful to HFLC builds

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by --_PanTeeDropper-x69Xx-, Jan 21, 2015.

1. too high plunder cap is the reason there are new lands though :( fu hte

2. As was posted on another thread about spyglass and BC accounts:

-------------------------------------

As posted over and over, just like the threads complaining about build tokens expiring before build complete accounts could use them on new lands....

The goal behind ata doing this is to help non-build complete accounts catch up to the BC folks. It's simple, obvious, and good for the game.

Why fight it? Why complain? Everyone gets free stuff, yay!!! The smaller folks get help catching the bigger folks, yay!!! The greedy and shortsighted folks complain all day on forums, booooo!!!

---------------------------

The whole point is that BC accounts use them on the three first cheapest lands. It won't change because that's the goal. And that's a good thing.

3. When you get something for free in this game...just be happy you got something for free.

4. With new Grounds more Sods get payed.
    The DmG output grow too. HtE's are faster finished. That burns more Sod faster away.
    Good Choise to bring new Grounds.

5. Give HFBC players a bigger advantage. I like it.

6. Not a fan of this idea. It's free land, just helps out players a little behind! Build complete players should easily be able to unlock the new lands and re-finish their build to build complete again with the "lovely" hte promos we always get.

7. I'm hfbc and I'm getting first few lands for free!

That's good enough for me! That they are possibly cheapest in new areas.. Who cares.. They are still free!

Thanks ATA!

8. Support @everyone on this page!!

9. Haha thats good spirit Tr1 :)… ive been hearing alot of complaining from hflc builds lately so decided to offer this idea :D, thanks fr the discussion everybody :) gotta say you guys have changed my thinking too :) but still i wanna keep seeing more different opinions

Btw dont mind if there are mistakes in my posts, i write very fast so alot of typo

10. I don't care. Free lands are still free lands

11. should be a time limit after you get your 15 hoarfrost land, small guys dont have those lands yet

12. There is no time limit for hl, no time limit for hf. Honestly first 15 hf are cheap, If you cant afford that you cant afford abyss

13. I agree with you! 15th hf costs like 130b i think that is pretty cheap.

14. compared to lvl 5 hf (300b) hell yeah

15. I misunderstood the guys post :( thought he said you can go to abyss after some time without having 15hf, anyways, it's still a bad plan. And its better to buy lands then wait to buy lands :D

16. Starting off with Build Tokens:
    Event had dates n rules
    Next the New Lands/Buildings:
    Event had dates n rules

Summary: read n play

Is that too difficult?

17. Give me back my spyglass pls and take my 45,billon I would have used it on my 200billon land . Honest mistake

18. Pls give my spyglass back . Take my 45billon . Ty . I would use it on my 200billon land

19. Sorry bud unfortunately im not a dev :p