Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. But no reward on my main... 115

2. Yeah, wassup with that.

3. My guess is that it will come later. Probably lagged a bit.

4. Its all to do with TZ's. PM an Aussie friend its tomorrow there n get an answer for today. Thats my secret ssssh

5. I believe that reward comes on the 22 ond

6. The devs said the Facebook spyglass will be received when we open Kaw for the first time after the lands have been released. It will show up as a notification before you login tomorrow.

7. We got 3 million more wisp then you expected DEVS. So I think we should be getting some type of bonus. Like 2 more spy glass. Make it happen ALL MIGHTY KAW GOD'S. KAW OR DIE MITCHS

8. Tier 1 reward is at reaching 100 wisps. But Level 1 achievement batch is given to people who collected 250 wisps.

So in your eyes @ ATA there is no difference between people who were inactive and/or did not collect 100 wisps and/or those who fell short of 250 wisps by 1.

You guys sure know how to be gracious to people who are active and playing this game but do not have the money to fill your pockets. Way to go ATA!

9. this saved me in my clan grad i had too get 2000 bbs and 1000x att and dpy att pots

10. Can't find gateway to the abyss!!