Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Ohhh Harb, apoc should took there Christmas tree down not u.

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Tower, my wall shows who went where. Nice try tho crybaby. Maybe next time, keep your opinions to yourself and you won't get farmed til you cry about it

3. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

War does not determine who is right--- only who is left!

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Apoc funded and stripped Harb with no assistance. Twicc is just decent at Osw and saw zaft biggest moron drop from #1 to #43 it's really not that hard to see.

And twicc wall post on naked Harb asking if he could hire a 2t ally brought us lots of joy.

And we laughed

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Thank you nightmare. We already thought mickey was full of it. But its confirmed now.

6. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Tyvm Machine! As lady said your post just confirms that the lame Mickey is just a sore liar full of himself trolling threads to get some attention on him and his No Action Clan

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

^ So, you guys are gonna help zaft right?

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

How can they help? They can't even help themselves 

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Those in the know, know. Those who don't, don't. Enough said I guess.

You seem extra butthurt though cambji. Knew eventually we would crack yatoo bad you guys can't seem to do the same to us.

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Listen boy I will say whatever the hell I feel especially when it is the truth. Your version seems to have some holes in it.

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Tower, you seem upset.

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So upset he dropped his attack build and went pure spy, then went on a spree crying on walls and forums

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Well done apoc it's about time someone did that 

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Yup Mickey enough said but I highly doubt you will keep it there! You and some (not all) of your mates still have so much to tell us about how great, brilliant, amazing, magnificent, bright, clever, strong, genius, invincible, legendaries you are.

Oups I might have add humble but I doubt it will fit you️

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Says one of the leaders in a dying clan :lol: :lol:

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Dying? Really? 

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

What I'm failing to understand is how any zaft members are sitting this apoc war out.

The excuse is "not everyone liked Harb". The reality is Harb was just one of many victims already. Apoc came out swinging and naked multiple zaft targets in quick succession.

Apoc obviously hasn't just declared war on Harb. They declared war on all of Zaft. Zaft leadership is merely showing how weak and scared they are by making excuses to keep zaft clans out of the war.

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Btw I suggest NA and IDD to leave this thread for interesting comments! It will as well apply to me! There is an existing thread already where you can keep on entertaining us with you fairy tales and highly pertinent and intellectual trash talking! Let this thread for more interesting and concerned people to post! As one previous person said let to Caesar what belongs to Caesar ️

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So since you YAFI are so invested in the most epic strip of all time at the hands of APOC (Thank you APOC family for that) Enquiring minds want to know; will you show your new ZAFT allies the support they showed you and help them against APOC?

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

We can always trust NA to claim credit for themselves even though they didn't do it... as they always do hahaha

Not the first time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.