$2 Bill at Taco Bell

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by About_30_Ninjaz, Jan 20, 2015.

1. God. People are so dumb

2. I'll be visiting your news once you grow some and I'm no longer playing with zaft and friends

3. You promise? :p

4. So your the reason I got a two dollar bill as part of the change I got back when I went to Taco Bell.

5. :shock: I'm innocent sir Balto!!!

6. And worst of all it was years before this.

7. Did you invent the time machine?? :geek:

8. No but you must have

9. An plus it wasn't even at a mall you noob!!

10. I'll bet after all that, u still got the runs.

Did u know that taco bell squeezes their meat onto the grittle from a tube?

11. Lmfao...no I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing :)

12. God did he eat crow

13. Of course happened to you...
    http://www.snopes.com/business/money/tacobell.asp

14. At least it isn't McD's where according to some stories the mayonnaise isn't always what you think it is......

15. I tried to use a $2 dollar bill about 6/8 months ago. I had it on my fridge for years prob.

I was in charge of buyin the alcohol for my buddy's Bday party n would get paid back when people arrived. After purchasing the liquor it cost pretty much what I had on me n I didn't want to drive seeing how I'd have to cab home sooo to the $2 bil I go.

I realize I can't pay for the bus w a bil so start hitten up stores near my house trying to buy a bus ticket. So here I am Walkin all over in the pissen rain walkin store to store.

Prob hit up like 5 maybe 6 being refused at everyone for trying to use fake money. I was laughed at at one or two and even had one guy tell me "I've been in Canada for 10 years and I've never heard of these bills how dare you come into my store w your fake money thinkin in stupid enough to accept it. Get out now before I call the police!"

At this point it occurs to me that Ya y'know what they've been out of circulation for awhile prob about 20-25 years and this may be a problem.
    I know the banks are all closed but see a money mart sign up the St a bit. So figure hey money mart deals w money they're kinda like a half ass bank I suppose, so off I go.

Get in the money mart, get to the window lady ( prob early 20's by the looks of it) and ask her to exchange my $2. She looks at the bil looks at me types some stuff in the comp and looks back and says "I can't take your fake money, there's no such thing as a $2 bill or we'd have a button for it. Sorry I can't help you go to a bank tomorrow."
    So now I'm just livid, soakin wet, wasted prob 45 wondering around and been denied at prob 8-10 one of which being a money service store. I turn around ready to walk back to my liquor filled apt $2 bil in hand. When this little old voice says "hey is that a $2 bill Ya got there, min of see that for a sec? Upon a brief inspection a little smile grows upon her face and she says" I'll give you $5 for it if Ya want Ya never see these in circulation anymore. I saved a bunch of ones n twos back when they announced the roomies n loonies. I save them for my grand children." So I accept the the offer sorta laugh about the whole day I've had n get ready to walk out when I hear the little old voice again saying" your stupid girl he only wanted face value you should've just bought it from him n kept it yourself. $2 bills haven't been worth face value in years and will continue to grow slowly. Don't they teach you about money when you start here?"

That folks is my $2 bil story

16. You should give credit to captain sarcastic- as he wrote this quite some time ago.

Taking credit is plagiarism, I think mods will lock this thread if you claim you wrote it.

17. There should be a book that consists of $2 bill stories.

18. Imagine how trolled that book would get? D_Bo would be all over that ****.

19. This is actually really funny

20. Yeah, but the stories would be in a book and not in front of my face on a phone