$2 Bill at Taco Bell

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by About_30_Ninjaz, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Thanks :D

2. I am tripping so hard and I read this story with no doubt whatsoever

3. BEST Mcdonald's EVER :shock:

4. I believe they still print them. Just not as much as other bills

5. Copy and pasted from the Internet. 100% nothing to do with you.

6. Worst time I had at Taco bell...

I remember it clearly... I was only 9 or so.

My father leaves for work for long periods of time, and back when I was still living there, my mother worked in the mornings. Not wanting to leave me and my sister home alone, she took is to work with her, calling her soster to pick us up from there.

When my aunt arrived, me and my sister had been deprived of breakfast, so she stopped at a Tacobell, ordering 4 soft tacos, 2 for me 2 for my sister. The soft tacos however had been opened, as was evident by their crumpled and loose wrap. My aunt pointed this out, arguing with the staff for several moments before the manager, a late 20 or early 30's blonde came out, asking what the problem was.

My aunt told her the Tacos had been opened prior to her ordering them. The manager picked them up, opened them, forked through them with her fingers then attempted to hand them to my aunt and send her on her way, saying they were fine. My aunt thrust said tacos over the counter and said whatever Iam leaving give me my money, or something akin to that.

The manager began yelling, my aunt got her money and took off. As we were about to turn away the manager came out front abd yelled,
    "Get back here you [C word.]"

So my aunt called the managers manager and (Presumably) got her fired.

7. My worst time at taco bell:

They forgot to give me hot sauce for my tacos.

It still haunts me till this day.....

8. Worst time at taco bell... When their Baja Blast Mt Dew was too carbonated.

9. v.v

10. Your face is copied and pasted from the internet :shock:
    Lighten up and have some damn fun, don't be that guy

11. Although this was a good read, I've seen it somewhere else as well. At least give credit where it's due, don't assume ownership.

12. Do you follow me around in rl?? :shock:
    Just trying to have some fun with the community...get butthurt elsewhere

13. What a muppet.....I have 2 x $2 bills. 1 I got from Afghanistan, the other as change in Cambodia. I'm a BrIt and even I knew it was legal 

14. Loved the story man  I'm going to try this

15. Let us know how it turns out :D

16. I don't know where this "butthurt" comes from of you, or where you got the idea that I follow you around in "rl", but this isn't a hidden joke; it's seen everywhere and you plagiarizing it doesn't seem justified.

17. Leave my thread noob...lmfao...j/k. Flame on :mrgreen:

18. This story is as fake as a 2 dolla bill yo

19. :eek: