clan hierarchy

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TD-_KING_-TD-, Jan 18, 2015.

1. OK first I want to say I LOVE THIS GAME! I haven't been playingfor very long but iI love it.

With that said I think there is some lacking in the clan setup.

This is all opinion BTW

As of right now January 18th 2015 there is 3 clan positions.

Owner- has complete ownership of a clan. Can change clan page, other members info, kick admins, change clan announcement and has the ability to disband the whole clan and can start epic battles.

Admin- can kickmembers, can change members info, CAN NOT kick other admins or change their info, and can forfeit or start epic battles.

Member- has no power to change anyone's info, start/forfeit epic battles, or kick other members.

Now what I propose is 2 new positions in the clan the council and the coowner.

The Council would only be able to have 10 members on it and would have power to do anything but the following.
    • Disband the clan
    •kick owner
    •kick coowner

The coowner would be automatically assigned the position of owner if the previous owner leaves and has the power to do anything but the following.
    •disband clan
    •kick owner

Thanks for reading

2. Sorry if there is typing errors..... Big thumbs little phone lol

3. Nice , it's a good idea

4. It sounds great

5. Not that good
    Y will Co owner kick owner?
    To get to the first place and make the clan for him

6. it says coowner can do anything but those two

7. There should be different types of clan structures.

The consulship - Two players who share the same abilities.

Council - three or more players. (Odd number only)

Owner/Co-Owner - Self explan.

The people who want to do the council/consulship would have to send requests between each other or something.

8. I don't normally comment on these things but I support this a lot

9. That would upset the base foundation of clans and the way all clan related endeavors are handled and isn't practical. Good idea though

10. how do you mean?

The clans ive been a member of all had councils, different levels of admin, and other similar structures. These features would alleviate the hassles of trying to work around the built in features.

11. Some good ideas in the original post.

Support

13. Admin should be able to kick an owner that has been inactive for a week with a vote

14. Support, we need a change to the clan system

15. What an original and creative idea! I've never even seen or heard do this before! Bravo!

16. Yes I support this as a clan owner myself, what would happen if I went inactive. My clan would fail

17. I would like there to be a V.I.P type system, certain people who can just join the clan without having to be accepted. So if someone goes out for war or something they can quickly rejoin the clan after.