TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dat logic doe.

2. I wanna see some gifs....

...Mr.Culyer? 

3.  idk why its hard to believe im a main lol

You noobs have trust issues.

4. Stripping you unsuspected? I suppose you would have liked a heads up first, maybe even a formal "Harb we're going to strip you in 8hrs" warning on your wall?

5. I always hate it when in stripped and I wasent told before hand  it's just plain rude

6. SpitOrSwallow is from Pimd so please ignore and it will go back to its dirty RP and leave kaw forums

7. That's a cowards way to play the game just my humble opinion

U earn no respect that way 

8. Hire hitting and bullying? That's not like you Harb... lol just kidding, it's exactly like you.

Now you post the forums with no sdp and no allies and call for a never ending war? I suppose from your current position a never ending war seems like a not - so - daunting thing what with you having absolutely nothing to lose.

Having dealt with you in the past I know the kind of person you are. And I know this has you 16 shades of crimson with steam blowing out of your ears.

I'm only suprised it took this long to happen, truth be told.

9. How long til 1sexylady is naked? NA has 15t on it

10. Sexylady naked ? 

11. Now you quitting after you got Many acc destroyed becuz your arrogant attitude thinking that zaft will always protect you .Im not happy of What happend to your acc but im happy that this may save you in the future from doing something stupid again . You have yo learn how to respect females race and color and no meter how much money you got you still bleeding , grow Some oo and stay on the fight

12. I like how Sarcbat disappeared for a couple years and came back all cracked out. :cry:

Its sad how messed up he is, everything he says is completely incoherent

13. exactly

14. Lolz i reset and quit that.

15. Who would have known 99% hated Harbinger_of_Rat?You got what you deserve Harbi. Too bad it toke so long but still worth knowing you finally brought down with your arrogant stanch on this game. Have some respect with Laoda. Do not mention him on this thread. You are nothing compared to him. Laoda was a great leader and always respected ZAFT rules. You are a disgrace for mentioning his name. Laoda was and always be the greatest leader ZAFT ever have and always be the true leader that never hire hit. ZAFT grow and respected in the past because of him. Until guys like you come along and start tarnishing ZAFT name.

16. Much respect bro  were in this untill the end

17. ŦƦŪE $PÁ̸ƦŦÁ̸Ñ$
    ✯Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ✯
    tPoZ
    the Purge of ZAFT

18. Yada....yada.....yada...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.