Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Ooooooh boy

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

bb

3. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I have noticed you making a lot of foolish statements on forums lately. please refrain from posting any further comments and allow the adults to speak.

Thank you,
    Senor

4. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

iRain by the looks of you, you have just joined this game. what makes you think anyone cares about your opinion on this thread?

5. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Wow 300t just gone like that.... That sux it takes me like a week to save 1trill lol. Still it could always be worse!! Im gunna keep an eye on this thread i sense a lot of resets about to happen lol have fun ppl

6. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

What makes you think we care about your opinion? :lol: :lol:

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

oh nos!!! :eek:

He non stopped hired your overpriced allies?!

And on top of it wouldn't let you hire them back?!

:|

-IMF- you are number 3 on the ally LB :roll:

Sooo you were getting bullied by Harbinger? Why not just let him hire your overpriced clannies and reinvest in better market allies? Does owning all of them make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Do you touch yourself to your ally page? Do you RP in AC?

If it's for strip protection then just buy other clannies or other Apoc members.. Apoc is a large alliance and I'm sure there are plenty of accounts to hire that help with strip protection.

Sounds to me like the two of you are ally drama queens, "oh no he hired my allies!! I am going to act like a teenage girl who just saw someone wearing the same prom dress."

You two had some silly LB drama slap fight over some ally hires and decided to turn it into a war. Both act like little girls :?

-IMF- do you want sympathy for being bullied? You are number 3 on ally LB and cant hold your own against some ally drama queen like Harbinger?

Oh well.. I will be entertaining though :D

Lysiteles_Livius likes this.
  8. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

We All Good like Harb Said it'S just a game but if we r going 2 hell ur coming with us :) happy kawing world

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: statless alt

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

@IMF, take a ss of this. Before KAW ends you will be taken off your throne. That's all I have to say to you bro :)

11. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

It does not matter if I point out the obvious.

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

 Wish I was in this war.

13. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Harb u need to stop crying , U AND ME are on the same boat "NO ALLIES" LMAO

14. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

--ػཥཐའϯཐ--ཛ།༏ϯཇ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG☠✯

15. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Á̸PФĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦØG☠✯

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Have fun stripping 14mill spy stats harb

17. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Apocalypse. 'Nuff said.

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Senor statless alt, no one is crying. I hire allies all day long and have an open market when not in osw or ee. Like i said, i made things right despite the provocation. Gold lost returned. End of story.

Harb, who cares. Come strip me and do what ya gotta do... then i can actually hit you and keep ya in pin all day every day just like last osw lol. Do you really want to end up on my leash again?

Knowing you got your clock cleaned this time is good enough for me. Ive only grown in kaw to slap foul mouth punks like you around. You wanna play wounded deer looking for kaw sympathy after you've given so much in return (sarcasm) be my guest. You try to defame my character via your forum warrior rant that's on you. No one buys it ;)

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Yeah baby who do you think will win?

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Grown ups with too much time and money.

So are your allies for sale with new land coming out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.