Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 400T on Harb?

Good job na

2. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

lmao at how many people are reading this thing btw phil helluva time to come back :lol:

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Or proves they don't take NA as a threat..

4. Re: 400T on Harb?

Twicc said it wasn't them and Nightmare said it was apoc.

5. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Update:

TS stripped Zalgo in Zaft faith clean.

6. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Generally speaking, I would agree...and of course people can spend their money however they wish. My point is, in my opinion, that kind of cash could be more prudently spent. Who knows, maybe Harb is quite a RL philanthropist. Idk know him tbh, just seems like a waste.

7. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

...especially since its now all gone lol

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Harb, it's fascinating how you can tell a story and conveniently leave out all the facts. One ally? No, try a vindictive non-stop hiring of my overpriced clannies for originally hiring one underpriced ally off him (when not in osw or ee), and then not even letting me hire my own back. Those already op clannies were pushed to well beyond 4T, twice the value at the time for the same stats in market. So yea, did a bar to get his attention because he needed to follow me. Spoke to him and worked it out. I got to keep my allies and did him a kindness by volleying gold to him. So in the end i was the one with op allies and lost gold. I made my peace. All you've made are threats, hire-hits and unnecessary drama.

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

IMF if that was the case were you aware that I vollied allies with the same person in question for only 3 hits ( this was about 3 months ago) after he hired 10 tril and I pm'ed your admin Adrian before I did. While you ran a full bar on freedom for 1 ally. Hypocrite is what you are lol. But it's ok bro you won't be able to protect warlor.

10. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Keep crying baby harb xD. Cry cry and cry some more

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

12. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Update:

We have IMf on the thread now. Things are heating up.

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So basically he lost over 3 years of progress in one strip

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Don't quite understand how if he got stripped 300-500t how he's still ranked 12 on lb?

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lb hasn't updated yet.

16. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I spent about $40 bucks on this game. Then I realized the money would be more prudently spent on good booze.

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Derp. Lb hasn't updated yet ..Zzzzz

18. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

See? That's what I'm talking about! Lmao

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Harb, go back and re-read my post if you think your situation, along with the actions of several others there are even remotely close to mine. Nah, maybe it's better you just fantasize about the old glory days with Laoda instead. Got to be running along now, too many thank you letters to read from people you've terrorized all over kaw :)

20. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Where do the tools come from if not from money? Where does the medicine, the food, getting people and these supplies into the areas where they're needed, ultimatly without the money behind it.

Of course you can spend your money however you wish. And I apologize for this being off topic I just wanted to point that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.