Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. No, you still have to initiate and accept the land purchasing process.

2. Is there another tier of global achievment coming up?If not ; i really dont see the point of posting wisp count in wc devs.

3. Agreed.

4. Spyglass info page 29

5. Hey Kawers!!

We have finally amassed
    6,731,038 Vigor Wisps!!

Congratulations to everyone who has finally got the Frontier Spyglass! And if you hadn't got one yet, restart the app and get it! :D

6. So some get 1 trip for spyglass and others get 7 bil? How is that fair?

7. The people who get the 1t land free worked harder than the noob who gets 7b, it would be unfair to give him 1t off his last land which will take months to reach…

8. I meant being hfbc next land to open on new lands will not be 1 trip. So someone gets a free land for 1 tril yet first land on abyss will be much less

9. yes, some peoples spy glasses will be worth more than others.

this time it favors thoughs on their last few hf lands.

if it worked the way others are suggesting(can choose when tiuuse it) the possible value of it could be rediculous.

10. Luck of the draw...
    Where ur build is at now n the 21st..
    Timing is everything.

11. This guy wants valiant knight so bad

12. Almost as bad at King-Arthurs-Corp want to be a mod

13. Ty

14. Need to start somewhere right lol 

15. Lol. Maybe if more forumers had such a high spirit like sean, you'd say different. Dont be a debby downer, Mr Frowny pants.

16. Anyone know what time on the 21st the lands are coming out? Also what time does the event end GMT?

17. 8pm GMT I believe

18. I second this

19. Why did spy glasses get handed out before the end? You wherent as clear as you could have been on land opening/works on any UNTIL you handed it out. Kinda blows to end up using is on cheap lands