OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDS at the moment we are looking into this Alien abduction Phenomenon. While we are looking on ZAFT clan page for ZAFT families. We come across into clan ZAFT Survival Tactic Force. Seems the whole clan been abducted by aliens. Please look into this with your very trusted investigative reporter. This alien abduction must be stop for the shake of KAW future

2. While we are on this alien abduction subject. I hope crazy Blazey is not abducted by aliens to study why she's number 1 runner of KAW. Many have wondered with such big mouth can run so fast. I hope if alien abducted her. They would experiment her to get tougher mentally rather than all mouth no action

3. Do I really have to explain this?..lots of useful info can be gathered from walls - links, tz, clan affiliations, alts etc. And having such info about the enemy gives u advantage in osw, so it does make u a better kawer. But neither u or cherry would know apparently lol

4. Eh... TZ... If your facing an experienced OSW clan or something most likely you won't get an accurate TZ estimate. Links? Like links to people either in their alliance, clan, or do wall art? Or thanking them for EB help? :lol:

If you are fighting somebody you should be fully aware of their clan affiliations based purely off the clan they are in. there isn't anything very new now a days anyways.

TZ is most likely something that would not be found out by looking at a wall. By all means if you can show me a good example I'm all ears though. I'm up for the learning experience. I just like examples.

5. As you said; if you're facing an experienced OSW clan you wont find much help by stalking the opponents wall. However I have gotten information from inexperienced targets from looking on their wall. Never a TZ though I could make an educated guess that I could use to back up my tracking records.

The russian could be a transgender bunny rabbit running around inside a strip club half naked peddling condoms for all her wall "clearly" shows.

6. I have no idea how to answer this. I've been shut down... I don't if you're trolling me, making fun of me, or doing it to Russian or both... This sucks...

7. Explaining u all the details is a waste of time. After all players like u only make things easier for pelayers like me

8. Lmao Spy you can run faster than a hungry cheetah. Your knowledge of this war game more like how to make others do your war for youYou run from BH war and watch it destroyed. So excuse me if I don't buy any of your nonsense 

9. Ur 'knowledge' about me is limited to what u hear from my groupies. Just like ur knowledge of Fury's history. But can i blame people like u, if talking nonsense is all they have left in their defense? So I don't mind, u may continue repeating ur runner 'insults' on ever page of this thread, but this is the first and last time I pay attention to it :)

Still no reply to my question about ig being listed on ur cp as Allie and later denying any affiliation with them? U have no right to question anyone's loyalty after that

10. Ur nubish yapping isn't worth replying or even reading

11. I know enough what fury have now. Bunch of runners and clownsWhat you have a jackass owner pick a fight over a name. Not many old Fury left. Those are left can't say anything since they got take over by former iG. They become minority from the old Fury.

12. Yes yes, my dear, we all know IDD and NA always say the same thngs

When LOS wars NA, it becomes not many old LOS left.
    When YAFI wars NA, it becomes not many old YAFI left.
    When Fury wars NA and IDD, it becomes not many old Fury left.
    When ZAFT wars NA and IDD, it becomes not many old ZAFT left.

Any clan that wars NA and IDD will always fail all strips, will always get stripped, and will always have not many old members left.

NA and IDD are always the best.
    They are even able to threaten ATA by farming moderators. We all know that.

13. So u tell me what happen with Los clans?

Or purg?

14. I can't stop you if you like to take clan decisions and events, and twist them to make it look favourable to NA.

NA and IDD can even tell everyone know they made ATA come out with all these new events and stuff BECAUSE THEY FARMED ATA's MODERATORS!!

Heck, they may even say ATA survived for years because NA played KaW by farming everyone since 2009

Just love using half truths right? Hehe

15. ^Butthurt classic

Lol

Famous quote

16. So where in my post did I talk about new age?

I just ask something related to your second to last post.

Maybe u should stop hating on new age and give them the respect they deserve. They do like to talk **** but they also get **** done. Strip a zaft lb, n dirtylarry right at the start of the zaft involvement.

I just a game no need to be a violent against one clan because they like to talk **** in a war game

17. If u r wondering as well,

I'm not hating on zaft or yafi but pick a side. I hope its find for me to pick a side.

18. weres my inc lol bought more pots

19. Op lock this thread!! This has completely derailed! Can't we all just fight minus the BS! We all are adults here at least for the most part! Taking this way to serious Just a game! Fake gold fake names. All good peeps unload on each other and drink some Beer

།༜།ᎩᎪ_J̸U̸D̸G̸M̸E̸N̸T̸_FེᎥ།༜།

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.