Gateway to the Abyss Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Now every farther away from LB, even in a B2B HTE clan

2. 845  gonna try keep on top 500.

3. 1669. Gonna stay in top 100 without even trying lol.

4. I consider dropping 16 seals is trying. :lol: :lol:
    Dropping 0 seals is not trying. :lol: :lol:

5. It's safe to say fuze has been put in his place.

6. Awesome! Pay to play event. Again! Can't get any more greedy than that. Good job Devs. Drown in your money pile noobs.

7. You lost all credibility once you called them noobs.

8. This is not LB of who collected more of some certain things, but an LB of who spends more money on this game. Again - happy drowning greedy ********!

9. My Appologies! I meant apes. ATA kinda suits them. Apes... They live in a tree, don't they? Could argue about the thinking part thought.

10. Thks to TOP event winners. Pls spend more every month...lol

11. I don't even know where I stand in the leaderboard -_- I have 967 wisps

12. I call BS on spyglass being used automatically. Obviously you should be able to use it on most expensive land. We spending real money to get screwed. So u only saving a few billion to open knew land. Another promo SCREWING US. BOUT TIME TO QUIT KAW

13. you dont have to spend real money… just saying

14. They try and help us save kaw money, you still complain.

If you're going to complain about everything, you might as well go ahead and quit

15. *cough*

Then leave

16. Lmao it tells you they're used on the next land you get as soon as you get the spyglass.

17. Lol

18. SPYGLASS - Worthless

Another carrot dangled out there when the snake is already full. 

19. You are playing a "freemium" game. If that doesn't already imply "scam", and you still pay to run seals all day long, there is no hope for you lol.