[ISSUE] iPad Copy/Paste

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 24, 2014.

1. You can't paste into a blank field, if there is text there it works fine.

2. Since last update for android I lost my clipboard in the copy/paste feature.so now all I can paste is the last thing I copied which really blows.please look into this

3. Odd, can you let us know where in the game you're trying to copy/paste in?
    If possible a screenshot would be helpful as well.

4. I cannot access my clipboard anywhere on android since updating this morning. I can still paste but only last thing copied. I left feedback about it too but guess that doesnt get checked

5. And i now reached max feedback tries and couldnt give my full answer to your question in my pm which i also cant respond to lol

6. Thanks, we'll take a look at this and will let you know if we need further information.

7. issues that don't fit in the feedback box should probably emailed to support@athinkingape.com

8. From a quick look, this appears to be affecting the "Clipboard" feature unique to Samsung devices. Still investigating though.

9. Samsung here, still gives paste option, but when you have to search two clans to find someone not dtw, clipboard feature is real handy.

10. Ipad pm isn't working for copying

11. Yeah I having the same problems as vamp. I am on a Samsung also

12. Its messing up for android as well. We can only hold down and hit paste, our clipboard is gone.

13. When will this new update be out?

14. I have seen no problem and I'm on an IPad

15. I was wrongly silenced

16. Copying and pasting isn't working. Any suggestions?

17. Thanks kaw cant use copy paste or clipboard on kaw now doesnt me a bit of good as admin n clan

18. Samsung here. Can not acceas.clipboard anywhere on kaw. Ie. Search. Banner. Walls

19. Yep android clipboard is now dead. But least apple users are happy.

20. After they finish counting their money from the last promo, may be a little while :D