Another innocent teen gunned down.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ____Demon____, Dec 24, 2014.

1. They need training from UK force.. or just employ officers with some common sense. Every pic I see of a sheriff or American cop looks like a high hill billy.

My opinion solely.

2. Lol are you googling fat american cops?

3. Hitler deserved

4. Here you go all you abusive cop supporting individuals out there in KaW land.

George Soros through his open society foundations has been the one funding the civil unrest protest in Ferguson, and other towns and cities. Spending a whopping $33 million last year alone.

Say hello to your bad guy, Mr. Soros.

Cops are still being fired for being idiots. Indictments are coming down, but not without opposition.

Peace. Be safe.

5. (Reserved - most likely this will be debunked just as the rest of the crazy conspiracy theories regarding George Soros have been)

6. he had a gun what would you do?

7. Why must u bump dead threads

8. Exactly. That police officer had every right to shoot them. It was a threat on his life doesnt matter if he was white, black orange, or purple

9. lolol why you bumping such a controversial and out of date thread?

10. That's racist, my uncle is cop he's Mexican...if you don't know what you are taking about don't speak.

11. They aren't doing it for the innocent that's happened, everyone who's been in those riot don't care about the innocent, they only want to cause trouble and only using this innocent as a excuse to riot, trying to make it seem they aren't assholes with that innocent they are rioting about, when they are if you will.

12. The boy had a gun and was being threatening, that's how it is. self defense

13. Because I wanna voice my opinion about something people are being stupid about.

14. It sucks to see all this vilonce and hatered in are country. We are at war millions of lives have been lost!!! due to someones fundamentals and belief what because hatered of others is the norm well its not love and tolerence is what we need not hate mongers and the extinction of a race Remeber one day we will have to anwser for are lifes actions and thats it period no more to it for me and I know others will have their opions and thats ok done ranting to the young black men that lost there life in this police incindents you got what ya got because you were acting foolishy with ur lives and you ended up losing yours video does not lie

15. I lost a few brain cells reading this. How to not write run-on sentences is taught in primary school.

16. What i noticed about these "innocent" black, shot dead by cops, teenagers. Not a single one so far was unknown to police. All had previous probs with law prior their deaths. So dun gimmi the bs about innocence (i think only the kid in park was too young but in that case - parents WTF?!!! why to let teen looking kid out with replica?!!).
    And also. Dont try the rasist card as its blacks who r most rasist and full of hate- thats fact. Attack cop - expect 9mm chill pil or at least taser- simple

17. 1. Actually read the thread.
    2. Don't deserve anything other than #1

18. It was my 5 cents to the issue really - not to ops topic tbh. Fed up with all that crap. White robber get shot - no1 riots cuz we all know it was lawfull. Black thug get taken down - end of world lmfao

19. Y'all are so stupid so we should kill everybody

20. At the end of day the human kind is a pathetic race