OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys an gals of both sides on a serious note here...I think we better put together a search party for op the Almighty crap poster that is philosopher cause its like 430 pages in an note one summary an anyone knows phil loves his summary.

2. How about u tell us why u said ig was never ur Allie or family when that's what idd cp stated back then? I understand u're jealous of us being a part of such great family as Zaft, but please don't let it become ur obsession. It's just a game, fan boy :)

3. If I want to be a fan with real war clans. I am sure what clans they are. First would be New Age, Chaos Reborn and WAR. This clans have the great leaders that will not back down no matter the odds. That's my honest answer.

ZAFT = Zodiac Alliance of Freedom and Treaty

When did this guys respect freedom. They are the worst ally hire hit. They are known to KAW pre HTE. If you want to fast track in LB join ZAFT. They are design to fully protect LB players. Only person really follow and respect ZAFT rules was Laoda. You may not like ZAFT but they have great leader like Laoda and b0ring.

YAFI tried to copy ZAFT and failed miserable.
    They had a niche that works but their new leaders destroyed it trying to be ZAFT

Fury just leaching on ZAFT current vulnerability of being worried on Apoc rapid growth.

4. Nice rant even tho that was not my question lol I'm afraid u're already obsessed :(

5. I think he reply to your fan boy post

Your question is off topic

6. Hey zaft taking furry was a good move looks like they wanted a good Osw clan to fill there ranks if taking furry in with out them changing there name was a condition I don't see how they lost

7. My fan boy statement didn't require a reply, especially such a long one lol

My question however is just as on topic as pusang's questions about Zaft and Fury relations.
    If u think u're sharp enough to come here and defend poor pusang, then u should come up with something better than that

8. Oh I answer why Fury join ZAFT. I wrote Fury is leaching off ZAFT. Fury was and always afraid of ZAFT. This proven on first war they start drama to avoid confrontation against ZAFT. Without OG to back them up and need another family to hide on. ZAFT have all the good allies in the market. They can't hire those allies without getting hit by ZAFT. Remember I mention earlier Fury osw clan scared of ZAFT. Although they scared of ZAFT. They also know ZAFT desperate for members. Only winner on this is Fury. Fury can hire ally to those ZAFT off limit LB members allies without worrying getting hit. ZAFT leader can't back out now for their poor leader decision

9. Can u read? This isn't the question I asked. We already saw this jibberish too many times that it's not even funny anymore..U're like a broken record..zZzz

10. At least he have humor

11. So small...

12. Its a pretty sad day in ur life when u have to make an alt to speak ur mind. Whether u cant or wont cuz ur scared, its sad sad sad.

13. It's not that sad... It's just a game after all. If he posted with his main would you muscle up and farm him? Spend hours of your time keeping him pinned? Sounds a wee bit more sad than posting on an alt.

14. Lol, ur attempt at using reverse psychology is a failed one.

15. So small. :lol:

16. I wasn't using reverse psychology. Go look up what reverse psychology is on google and then come talk to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.