Forum Censorship?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Kedlubny-, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Dear friends in Kaw,

almost exactly 24 hours ago I started a thread under this subject heading "Ideas..." entitled "retaining KAW players". The point of the thread was to discuss potential changes in the game which could promote increased retention of players, which I strongly believe to to a timely and constructive topic for consideration. I can assure you, that there was nothing inappropriate or disrespectful written in my post.

As of this morning, the thread had 3 pages of often thoughtful suggestions. However, when I now logged on to write my responses (of support as well as of respectful disagreement) to the contributions posted by the kawmunity, I was shocked to discover that my thread had been deleted in its entirety. Simply vanished.

Are the Devs so in denial about the exodus of players such that a thread on the topic of player retention is out of bounds? Or is there (and I hope there is) a better explanation?

Respectfully to all,

-Ked

2. It happens bro.

3. They delete many threads
    I don't believe anywhere in kaw/AtA tou does it say it's a "fair or open " community
    It's tryranical leadership at its best, and it's because we have the "choice" to be here or not.
    If it makes you feel any better Ked , you are probably a much better human than the scum that deleted your thread.

4. Respect to all
    ~Slim

5. Strip farm the mods until the devs fix this.

6. AGREE WITH FROG!!!!

7. Support

8. I personally contributed a few of my own suggestions to this thread. I am appalled that this thread has been removed. I would also like to ask why this thread has found its way into the bin

9. What I truly find funny is how in the past the devs caught some players cheating and they made a public forum naming them and humiliating them.
    Since then there has been no public outings I can only think of two reasons :
    1) they can't or don't catch current cheaters
    2) they lost sight of respect to those players

I'm gonna lean towards 1 cuz there's so much cheating going on and as long as you cheat through third party sites they "can't do anything"

10. no just no why do u ask this question

11. Let's keep forums to butthurt farms, random religious and political threads, and income producing ideas. As well as the ever present funny ones (Zeth has some good interviews). Don't start attacking the system openly.

The man is always watching. 

12. **** CENSORSHIP ***** ES

13. Any threads that paint kaw in any light other than what they want risk being deleted.
    It's part of their "listen to the community we want to listen to while ignoring all others" business model that has worked so well for other AtA games like FC and GaW

14. I still don't understand what could have possibly have been in this thread that upset the developers. It was a thread to assist in the retention of players and suggestions to help new players. Seems strange to me!

15. You must be new here... Welcome

16. they just don't like you OP. there are plenty of these threads in the game maybe they just thought this was a copy thread of an already existing one.

17. Are there any forum based mods anymore?

If not, that'd be the problem.

Complain to Saber, he should take control

18. this thread on the other hand is against the ToU, delete it :D

19. Are we doing that again?