Pure EVil strips Zaft council as Xmas present 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DRAGON-CODE, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a disgraced former mod, you'll fit right in at Noob rAge.

2. Wow nice, you have big balls talking smack like that.

3. It makes no difference anyway. Smack talk NA or any of their friends with your main they won't do anything. Prime example. Sitting in a clan running no EBs, there's no excuse really. Ill wait tho. You may decide you want to grow but ill be there.

4.  I've failed in my lifelong goal to not disappoint Val AND I'm taking cheap shots from a statless alt.

Buncha butthurt testosterone fueled idiots talking smack. Big talk=small ....

5. Yes cause your large ego can't fathom that anyone has better things to do than bother with you 

6. Like i stated before, you have no life. Risking your life driving while on kaw just goes to show how much of a life you dont have.

7. You did it to yourself hun. No one did it to you. Don't cry cheap shot when it gets brought up.

:)

8. He wont hit the KOTFE members because he doesnt want to wake up naked on all his accounts.

9.  so true

10. No wonder Princess Valentina loved YAFAIL. They have something in common. They lost their balls.

11. You're suggesting KOTFE can do what NA cannot?
    And DC, you are supporting this statement?

12. Yea. Coz kotfe is an actual war clan. And with the New lands I don't fancy getting gang banged

13. No Gwen, encourage Val to talk about himself, I personally enjoy watching him make a tool of himself. ️ Go Val use someone else's creativity as a comeback.

14. We have more important people to hit other than a forumer nobody like valery.

15. Fear at its finest :lol: :lol:

16. Princess Valentina we been telling everyone that you are a coward and care about your precious gold. I'm having a blast laughing at you proving we are right all along

17. Ok ok..

I think its time to let you guys in on one the biggest secret of kaw..

Abt a year ago NA started to war against Los.. Then there was some cf blaa blaa.. Los went to Yafi.. NA hit balle, war continues..

Same time IDD is at it with Kings lounge. iG has "civil war"

year later.. I, DC and Saxon do unexpected strip on zaft council Zaft joins war..

At the same time CR, Kofte, TS and rest of legit war clans watch from sides what happens.. Waiting..

But why all this?

Thats right folks.. Were all in war because the queue behind Valentinas door to ask her to join a war clan is so long.. That we all just decided to war it out and see who gets the first draft pic on this "amazing kaw superpower" that val is..

This is how she rolls:

Few taps FEW TAPS you ******** me with FEW TAPS!!

I bet he did few successful scouts and thinks "that will teach those punks at Kofte, lets see if they got balls to hit back"

You truly are a champ!

Keep rocking and living on the edge.

I know, you know, kofte knows, zaft knows.. Heck, everyone knows youre nothing but a forum troll

Yup, with new lands folks, this legend in his own lunch box, prefers not to be gangbanged.

18. Reading the last few pages is best done whilst listening to

Billy Joel - Big Shot

Trust me, it adds whole new intensity to this conversation.

19. What's wrong with forum trolls? At least I don't claim to be an OSWer when I'm blasting out the 400b strips in 2014/2015

20. ️The "legend has spoken" ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.