Android Price Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Switching to Android for last minute cheaper purchases!

[title2]FTW[/title2]

2. you only have bieber because no one else wanted that runt :lol:

3. We, Canadians denounced Bieber, that's why he lives in USA

4. Actually if any play clash of clans price went up there as well exact same amount as KAW so it is Apple raising their prices .....android probably devs though lol

5. The prices are indeed rising do to VAT (Valued-Added Tax). This tax will affect both Apple and Android users. The game developers have nothing that they can do about this tax. It is a mandatory tax put in place.

Have to say. Log-in to forums and everyone was like:

Other were like. Go to Iceland:

Then you notice players raging over this VAT:

6. so u raised rates for ios purchases to keep profit margins steady due to increasing taxes. Now you are raising android to match despite the lack of tax increase? seems like you just found a way to milk out a few extra pennies per xtal to me.

7. So if gas prices or taxes are higher in one state than others we must increase THEM ALL to be fair. Yea makes sence

IDIOTS !!!

8. Only smart people will move to Iceland like me, because, you know, KaW is love. KaW is life

9. @king arthurcorps. Prices hikes r due to V.A.T ? vat has not risen it is the same as it has been for past few years lol

10. Apple and Android have decided to incorporated. There were communications that this VAT would be effective as of 2015.

11. 165Xtalls from 99.99 Dollars to 99.00 Euro. Time to cut creditcard and delete KAW. I will spend my creditcard in Amsterdam, atleast I will enjoy it!! :)))

12. You know nothing - go back to crying about shark eb...

13. Well I can tell you it's not fair at all for android, iPhone an pc users. I'm in Canada and instead of the usual $19.99 (example) it's $22.99.

That's a 15% increase and that 2-3% more than ppl in provinces in Canada pay on everyday purchases (excluding territories) for things like shoes.

Call it what you like it's a tax. Wonders who that money goes too?

14. Awe I think this is the point where devs have gotten so greedy kaw is actually going to die :(

15. $99.99 is now $119.99  that's a 20% increase

16. @Devs I suggest you give way more 50% disscount sales on Xtalls and Sod, like 99% of all other games do! Instead of useless promo 's where we have to change real gold into Fake.

17. wow that's a huge price increase. And if its from droid why can't kaw cut prices down? cuz im defently Not buying stuff like I did before!

18. I don't understand how a virtual currency can be effected by real life economics, just reduce the prices for people paying with the USD and keep everything else the same. It seems like you are just trying to blame Apple because lets be honest you can set whatever price you like.

19. If I can make a suggestion?

I suggest the devs drop prices for all users regardless if it's apple, Droid and pc.

If not ppl might actually start boycotting you devs.

However it seems unlikely that will happen. Devs, your killing kaw, very slowly.

20. And when Android will follow Apple what next? Another increase? Because you know damn well they will. They always do.