Android Price Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Last week Apple updated their pricing in several countries due to fluctuations in exchange rates as well as updated VAT rates in the European Union. In order to keep pricing consistent across all platforms, our Android prices will soon be updated to match those on iOS.

2. No support!!!

3. lmao

4. Makes sense... Can't have an unfair balance of price amongst the devices that we use

5. lol this is funny as hell

6. I remember android folks trolling people with apple phone. Karma is back folks!!

7. what about north America's

8. YES!

[title2]Nothing more need be said.[/title2]

9. As it has always been, our prices are based on the USD. This means the USD Price will remain unchanged, however other regions in North America such as Canada and Mexico will see changes as their currency has had it's exchange rate fluctuate against the US Dollar.

10. The only NA region affected is Canada. The rest will persist.

11. Y U No hook us up??? Every other Friday of every other month you guys should have a sale on random stuff. ProPacks, seals, nobs, xstals and all that. 

12. The value of the dollar bill leads to many things. For perfect example: this...

13. ... and my *****.

14. So... everyone agreeing to move to Iceland ?

15. Purchases completed on PC are handled through Paypal, which has always made use of current exchange rates.

16. I would rather not freeze to death

17. You, sir, are an idiot.

18. Greenland is the frozen country :lol:

19. You seriously think money is worth way more than my life? Wow...