Gateway to the Abyss Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Thanks devs keep up the good work. Can we get a look at the new building and lands. Just a sneak peek

2. There's a sneak peak of the new lands on their Facebook page

3. @Kaw The people that have chosen to participate in this event would probably push even harder if you guys would update this leaderboard daily. Especially if they were just a few Wisps away from the next reward tier. If you can't update it daily would you at least consider updating it every Monday Wednesday and Friday until the completion of this event.

4. Stop exploiting this event, jk u r an amazing person

5. How is that exploiting???

6. You left out the part right after that when he says "jk" as is just kidding bro

7. Any update on LB devs?

8. There's some lands being shown on our Facebook Page as Global Reward tiers are being met :)

9. I got 160 rt now. May as well give up hopes for top 1000

10. 530 wisps 

11. I get 11-16 per unload.

13. Here is a link to a forum post regarding this:
    The Official 'The Abyss Land Unlocking' Guide

14. Tht bb code fail tho

15. I average 3-6 per hte. But im only doing one unload of 75% to full unload per eb.

16. I average anywhere from 13-18 with a full unload on hte. In first update, I was only 18 off top 10 lb. In second update, I knew a lot more people were sealing frequently so I gave up hopes on top 10 and settled for top 100.

17. Im proud of my 39 total wisps. My clan has not failed an EB for the entire event.

18. Exploit noob 

19. You guys will be competing with ZAFT soon