other cf agreement to bh as extreme was unhappy with the old

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -cr-members-lick-windows-, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one sad apology thread. All because he said I hope BH lose? Seriously? Bigger and stronger clans get that said to them on the daily basis, do you see them hitting them? No? Why not? Because they are irrelevant.

2. How is it you can ask for cf terms like this. I've been told, along with others, that asking for seals or humiliation that carries into the real word counts as harassment. You seem to be doing both. Little bit of a bias there. I wonder why

3. Asking for seals is extortion and against the ToU

4. Let's see what we can do about this

If you think by publicly humiliating this dude and making him talk about his family will earn you respect, you're sadly mistaken.

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Lol. BH tried to get my clan owner to boot me because I said, after they made yet another recruiting clan

7. Oh really? Please show me some proof of that.

It's all in the wording my friend.

8. unfortunately this statement is false I had an issue and support said not extortion as seals drop from ebs

9. ^ Correct. Since seals drop from ebs, and the nobs required to purchase seals drop from quests, asking for seals as part of a cf is NOT extortion. Although personally I disagree with this, and those of you that have tried to farm ebs for seals or quests for nobs know why.

You want a seal? Pay for them yourself instead of scamming them off some sucker that just wants the hits to stop.

10. Bh is full of a bunch of Noobs Haha :)

11. Inspired by Michelle Obama

12. I thought cf was granted. Yet thread still lives.

13. I dont get it, why is everyone complaining? I always see cf request to apoc and other clans, why is everyone agaisnt BH, it was clearly a joke, the only part I dissagre with is having to drop a seal for them. And I dont know any osw clan that doesnt hit trash talkers.

14. Seriously need to get a sub clan called "Black Sheep" lol everyone else does the exact same but when the outcast sibling does it? everyone freaks out 

TBH I only think there are two alliances with clans in this entire game that can defeat BH and that is largely due to the size difference and pew pew power. Just like the hand that smacks your mothers ass, they hold true to this statement in the amount of butt hurt that gets generated. Hah,  what I did there. Ass smacking. Butt hurt. 

15. It's because people are "afraid" of bigger alliances like say zaft, but they think they can freak out over bh because they're only one clan, when bh are better fighters than any Zaft clan or kotfe clan, there's just fewer of them

That being said this maybe took it a little too far 

16. I'll like to refer everyone to rules of Internet

• 1. The more you hate it, the stronger it becomes
      2. Rainbow dash is 20% cooler than you
      3. If it's not on Internet it doesn't exist

17. BH are better than any zaft or Kotfe clan?? 

Funniest post of the year so far !!



18. Chameleon - are you smoking the same stuff as Satan? Only two alliances who could beat BH ?? Lol

Zaft and Apoc aside -

Erm .....

YAFI
    Resilience
    NA
    IG
    WDGAF
    RCA
    Clan A

Etc etc

The old BH were a completely different bunch, this isn't the old BH , in fact they had to take in what was left of A8.

Do some homework before you come off with stuff like that.

This thread has become a comedy show 

19. Oddly enough, BH is better than ZAFT, YAFI, And most of The KOTFE clans. They have allot the firepower of ZAFT in only one clan.

That doesn't mean I am chums with them. They don't like me much. But I respect the hell out of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.