Gifting On Kaw Idea

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Draginfly, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Have you ever been in an EE war and just wished everyone had a crystal?

Have you ever wanted to just do something nice for someone?

What about host a in clan event where you would give your clan members a prize?

I think Kaw should let us gift crystals and nobility points.

How would this work?

Simple

1. You would click on a players profile. (Next to the block and follow buttons there would be a new button "Gift")

2. You would simply click on the Gift button. (It would open a new screen allowing you to choose either Crystals or Nobility points as well as the desired number would like to gift that player.)

3. You would select the gift and the desired number or numbers you would to Gift that player.

4. You would then pay for what your going to gift. (So no making new alts just to transfer free stuff to a different account)

5. This would open the next screen "Are you sure you want to send this Gift?"

6. Click "Yes" to send the gift or "Cancel". (If at this time you click Cancel the item or items you pages for will be added to your inventory.)

Also, it would be completely against the rules to be forced into giving anyone a gift. Punishable by account silencing and or loss of accounts. Players that would experience this would simply send in screenshots of such conversations and or contact moderators.

2. Why would anyone complain about getting a gift?

3. Sounds good but if ppl demand gifts for a cf it could bring up problems.

4. ^people already do but this way is like a peace treaty.

5. Would work perfectly with the new account bonus. Make a ton of alts and transfer the free xtals to my main. Great idea support.
    Edit: he edited the main post to fix this exploit (just so i dont look crazy)

6. Make an alt and farm quest for xtals and nobs :) is one way to exploit lol

7. I guess you guys missed the part about me saying it would have to be in your inventory meaning you would have to purchase them.

8. They would be in your inventory if you got them from a quest.... Just like if you bought it from oracle or got free ones from the devs.

9. Nope dident miss it. Just expeted you to know even free xtals/nobs go in your inventory.

10. People already beg for EE and EB help... Last thing we need is people having one more thing to beg for.

11. Hopefully that is a quick fix to people being able to exploit thank you for bringing this to my attention.

12. Much better :) looks unexploitable to me now.

13. Lol thank you :)

14. Pwease Gift Me, Me Wantz All Da Monehs.

I Supper Dis Fred Big Time Ya Knoe.

15. Or gift people your credit card

16. Farr Has Bare Plastic In Dat Walleh.

17. No Support

LB that have capped daily nobs spend would use numerous alts to stock main account.

18. could possibly put a limit on the number of gifts you could send or receive

19. Nice idea, esp regarding war crystals.

Pimd already has a gift system which grant the receiver stats/prestige.