what will happen to HTE?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Snowman, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Hello everybody hope y'all are having a wonderful year so far. However I would like to address the state of Haunting: The Escape otherwise known as HTE. No this is not talking about how HTE might be destorbing Kaw or what not, but how the new land/building is going to effect it.

A little over a year ago(well more 17 months ago) HTE was release as a temporarily however it became permeant. Therefore B2B hte clans emerged to become the place to go if you had a SOD to maximum your profit. These clan can sustain with each member using a seal every 4-8 days. Some of these clan can complete them under an hour. So with these size increase the time of hte will shorten dramatically (you don't say... Common logic) so will sod be worth of your money? What will clans do to members? Will there be a new item for a stronger eb? Will the price decrease? Will there be a stats cap? Will I stop asking question? Will you care?... No probably not

Edit: fix minor stuff

2. they will just decrease the days a pass gives you. hte clans are normally very flexible and pay attention to promos and things that are going on in game and adjust

3. Summoner and stuff pays about 20% less. Id imagine with new lands n builds it'll pay just as much and free to run

4. Stronger you are hitting the bone dragon EBs the mre you get. My maxed out SH account with lvl1 T6 spy buildings makes only 60m a hit on summoner and my HFBC hansel makes 125m. On haunt they both get the same coz my hansel has 5 towers.

5. Yea sure bud. Nice try

6. I'd imagine a new hte type en will be released for the bigger builds.

7. Knowing the devs they will make either up the percentage made on HTE, or simply create another higher paying eb, and make HTE free. Although they could just release the new shark eb or whatever people are talking about, and make it pay almost or just as well as HTE, but I doubt it since it will really decrease their profits. Either way adding more gold into the kaconomy and new lands will only make inflation worse later down the road. Simply a temp fix is what I'm used to by the devs.

8. exactly

9. Id hate to see a stronger EB that's more profitable, it's already so much easier to grow than a few years ago.

And to the members in b2b HTE clans who claim to be loyal to their clan.  It's funny cuz once they stop doing HTE they'll loose half their 'loyal' members. Most people are leeches.

10. Everytime you post, another gay happens.

11. Good. Start my gay army.

13. Falsely quoting people is against the ToU or ToS I believe. I could be wrong though.

14. Yeah but takes lot longer then HTE. I don't see any clans knocking off Summoner and TSG in under an hour.

15. If new buildings are released, it may become worthwhile to buy gold with nobs instead of seals :eek:

16. Speed of HTE doesn't matter unless you want to drop loads of seals fir a 30b bonus. Most people seal once every 6 or so days, 30b over 6 days is nothing.

The longer the eb, the longer you can skim uninterrupted by eb ending and starting, more gold.

17. I hate phartacus. He stinks of minure

18. Val,

You wanna say something, say it to my face asshole.