Huge HTE issue

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXLegendary_DonkeyXx, Jan 13, 2015.

1. **spoiler alert** This is a Rant.

I am extremely upset at the level of unfairness in this game. Why is it that if I buy a seal I only have to use one? But if I don't I have to use hundreds of items?!?

Furthermore I have been doing this stupid eb since I started 2 weeks ago and have not got any equipment, just wisp, horns and AQUA. .. what ever that is.

/endrant

2. Lol okay

Welcome to KaW

3. Welcome to the grind, it'll get a little better after 6-10m cs.

4. You buy a seal you use 1... If you don't you use hundreds of items.... I don't understand. Could you elaborate please?

5. i dont understand the first part of your rant.

hte doesn't drop eq.

6. If you drop the seal. You should be using hundreds of items or you're doing it wrong.

Like this guy

7. I think they mean that they have to use lots of items to even be able to hit.

8. :lol: Then the EB is to big and they should be doing TFO or origins.

9. No i mean i have to use hundreds of seal of deflection

10. i facepalmed when i read this part

11. Op's name is well earned.

12. It's because of your size. You need to grow so you will do more damage on the items. At max you use about 250 each phase

13. Spoiler alert. This is lame

14. i agree with op. you should have to use 100's of sods to open the rift.

15. Thank you

16. I think the op is smokin sumthin funny and/or being taken advantage of. If you are dropping the sod, u should be getting to use hundreds of normal seals. That is in fact what you want.

17. Lol. Hte should drop equipment. Champagne problems. Lol

18. Thanks for that willy

19. Could someone please tell op that the item stage earns him extra end of eb bonus, so it's actually a good thing having to use them.
    Equipment drops from other ebs and can also be earnt via ee wars.
    Aqua is used for enchanting ( upgrading ) equipment.
    But of course, I am not telling op any of that. The same as everyone else 