large green tea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WOLFIE, Jan 13, 2015.

1. New! Large Green Tea

Contains: 99% snot, 1% water.
    ( Never looks as good as the picture )

Are you bored with your with your tea?

Does it lack the will to for fill your needs?

Or are you simply wanting to be more healthy, instead of drinking the same dried up dead leaves?

Well we have a solution for you, your friends and family to try, love and switch to for better. I bring you the large green tea of goodness, it's flavour is matched perfectly to everyone, weather you like BBQ flavour, to good old crispy bacon.

100% organic and proven good for you on every study that we have tested on the product. You can always trust a dog in a lab coat. :geek:

We have interviewed the guy behind the genius of this revolutionary organic green tea that's full of goodness.

It's so good his other half is enjoying it so much they have switched though the taste the difference campaign, now they are living the life they always wanted to. Thanks to the large green tea of goodness.

Even you can make it yourself, home makes large green tea of goodness. By following these simple steps.

• 1. Hold the cup to your nose.
      2. Apply a ice pack to your nose for 10mins.
      3. Once the cup is filled place in a microwave for 5mins.
      4. Enjoy, it's organic goodness.

If you like it why not try are green biscuits of slime with real nose boogies. Or the limited edition red snot green tea, good for every age for the family to enjoy.

Try now and love it or your money back :D

2. I managed to save so much money on tea i can even afford xtals :D