Why remove building tokens

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Il_Rom_ll, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Devs, why on earth would you decide to remove build tokens that we earned. I think that's a very poor way of rewarding players for their hard work let alone keeping players. I've paid hard earned money in this game and I can promise you won't see another cent from any of my accts ever again. Good job 

2. No support.

But I do support keeping tokens.

3. I doubt that last statement, tbh once u spend a little u won't stop. On my old account I spent $300 in 2 weeks, before hte and such all on xtals and nobs.

4. You would think building tokens earned from previous promo that hfbc accounts couldnt use because build complete would carry over for use on new lands. That would seem fair to me and im not saying it because i have them i dont.

5. There was a notice on the removal of building tokens in the thread. You had the option to use them when you got them.

6. For the hundredth time, build tokens were a minor way that kaw attempted to help non-build complete accounts catch up a bit to build complete accounts. They were a limited time thing and were not in any way intended to help build complete accounts get further ahead and widen the gap.

So, if you were build complete, they meant nothing to you and were going to disappear before new lands/buildings came out for you to use them on. If you were not build complete, they were a way to potentially get you caught up in large chunks (as much as 300b a piece if you did HF lvl 5 upgrades with them).

Now, if you were not build complete and had them disappear because you just didn't use them.....then you're an idiot.

And no....you didn't "earn" anything. You got them as drops and it was your good or poor planning on whether you used them or not.

7. I agree on nearly all points except that they were earned in respect that you could have been top 500 for a promo and yes there was a minor single sentence about removal. However, I do know people will lean one way or the other in their own opinions and I couldn't agree more for the top end players gaining nothing from build tokens. That too is sad but that just once again shows how limited our devs are at balancing out rewards to all players. Instead they just throw one pointless promo after another at us.

8. They were removed to take them away from the LB players to force them to sink gold into new lands/buildings. A temp patch for the amount of floating gold in the game.

9. Dude, bro.

I am in the same realm mentally. Why you take away tokens that I was saving for multi-billion dollar savings without a warning, or maybe a heads up, or a warning...or a heads-up?

Im gonna cry. Then realize its just a game. Then go punch babies.

Praise Allah.

10. Support

11. Rom, bro...

It was announced they would be removed.

12. Drop kicking > punching

13. dude. no one wants a bunch of baby goo on their shoes.

14. Well, your tastes dont necessarily reflect the tastes of others. I know plenty of NFL running backs for the Ravens that thoroughly beating things out of people to put on their cleats for running purposes.

Hence why Michael Vick is not playing in the NFL...he ran out of dog goo.

Think about it.

15. EXCERPT from EVENT post:

Building Tokens will expire on January 7th at 12pm PST

Very clear with no doubts at all

16. Who cares about Michael Vick, BRONCOS LOST HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

17. Hey, Peyton Manning was hurt.

At least Eli can do his interceptionface dance and they'll look like twins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. CAUSE THEY CAN QUESTION ANSWERED

19. A build complete could have made 180B or so if they sold a building and then used tokens to build it up again.