New User Starter Package

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. This guys on fire

2. Lol

3. When do we get the reward when we hit 1000 shares or on 1/20?

4. Nice package.

5. Congratulations on reaching 1,000 Shares on the Facebook post. All players will receive a free Golden Crux Chest and Frontier Spyglass once via a startup message once the new lands come out on January 21st.

6. Good work all

7. While I'm on fire I'll post a novel idea if this promotion is based on new player retention. A problem with this game is people down load the app and don't understand greatly it's possibilities and leave. Why not in the start up steps after add land, add building, att one of three players have a step join one of ten clans. What clans I hear you call - these clans should be run by people who understand the game and are devoted to it's growth. I propose these clans are run by moderators or valiant knights - maybe this could be a prerequisite for valiant knight. Blah blah

8. Does it work with resetting an account?

9. A mock ee war after tutorials.

It is something that a new player should get a taste of.

Its a kaw developed system.

It emphasizes earlier on that pvp is a strong element to kaw.

It would actually be fun compared to the initial grind for pocket change.

just something that a new play can interact with that might give them a reason to stick around.

10. I dont see the point because I started my account just before this came out and I Dont get it its in fair

11. 60 days ago really is just right before this event, isnt...

12. Twinky makes a good point

An EE tutorial would enlighten a new player instead of EB's being the primary learning ground. Nothing against EB only peepz

13. I feel kind of ripped off, at least you aren't giving free seals to a bunch of noobs.

14. Thanks KAW_Community for no reply lol

15. Discount the buildings in HF! Please Devs 

16. normally im skeptical but that has to be something the devs overlooked.

if you haven't, emailing them is your best option. removing the new account promotion package cause you bought a pp is ready odd.

17. Support 

18. I agree with some of these ppl on here I been playing for 4 years where the hell is my hook up especially all the money I've spent over the years

19. I agree with some of these ppl on here I been playing for 4 years where the hell is my hook up especially all the money I've spent over the years