[COMPLETE] Upcoming Server Downtime

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

So...what sneaky things did ya do...?

2. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

....great almost 2h downtime....and we are screwed 

3. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

That was disappointing!! Eb was almost completed. Server up with 5 mins to complete SS.. Now we have failed and waisted crystals. So why wasn't the eb times paused??

4. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Devs I missed the item part of the epic battle because of you  Please reward me with Cake. I'm shocked that you allowed me time to get my daughter ready and take her to school. I'm also shocked I actually watched tv. Any way don't forget my cake. Hope new update was successful. 

5. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Just under 2 hours now it's a EB fail .... 

6. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

This server downtime lastet much longer than 1 hour. any compensation for a failed eb not supposed to end while in downtime?

7. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

They said approximately one hour downtime. As always with every game ive ever played online for the past 15 years, downtime is always 200-500% longer than they predicted.

2 hours isnt so bad if you ask me  especially when they rarely ever take servers down for updates or maintenance. They usually keep servers running during updates anyways so dont think they have a problem with this. Dont think they need to compensate us at all.

8. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Where's our free xstal? Boo

9. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

I totally agree with you. However devs will reward us

10. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

You r gonna lose a lot of players for this game if u don't give us compensation for late downtime

11. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

2 hours when they said 1 is understandable, however pausing ebs would stop most of the complaints people have

12. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Wow look at all the whiners.

Would you rather fail a single eb or keep having lagg?

Would rather waste 6 xtals in one failed eb (which is still good gold) or waste hundreds of xtals cuz you get sat on seconds after xtalling in war?

Seriously, in 10+ years of online gaming, i have never seen as large a bunch of losers as this game boasts.

13. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Our Lord speaks the truth. Amen!

14. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

The server downtime was planned long time ago. If you failed an epic battle its only your admins fault. Maybe will learn something from this and plan better next time an chose an epic battle that will be finished BEFORE server downtime and not after PREDICTED finish of server maintenance.

15. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Congrats to the people who happy would spend xtals and still fail an eb that wouldnt fail normaly or with the correct server downtime. If u really dont need your money please transfer it to me cause I could use some xtra money. :)
    For all the peeps who knew that server downtime would be longer than 1 hour. Congrats to you you are either in a posession of a knowledge devs where not or you knew devs was not telling the thruth - and you surely was more clever than us who believed devs when they told us it would take an hour. I dont complain about devs maintaining aerver like i dont complain when mechanic fix my car. But if mechanic does not fix my car to the agreed time where I need it I surely will complain. If I came 1 hour late to class and told my students it could be worse so bad luck for you whiners Im pretty sure they also would complain. When all this is said - I think devs and mods do a good job keeping this a fun game and next time they do a server downtime they should find a way to stop or prolong ebs.

16. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

"We are EXPECTING the downtime to last APPROXIMATELY one hour"

Nowhere was stated that the downtime will last EXACTLY one hour. One don't have to know that the downtime will take longer than expected. Its enough to be a bit smart and cautionist. Is that simple. You are talking about having students... Probably you should be a bit more mature than this. But that's just my opinion.

17. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

I demand a personal jet and at least 100 camels for the down time . It in no way affected me but just incase free stuff gets handed out im putting my order in . Sorry couldnt think of a good whine like most of the thread ;)

18. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

The clan I am in anticipated the shut down so they made sure to not start anything important. I thought that was quite clever. I thought others would have done the same.

19. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Those was smart cupcakes.

20. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Complainers: The reason most companies don't announce details on server maintenance. Nor give you an outlet to ***** about it.

How about plan ahead with your clan, and not play KAW for an hour.