Pure EVil strips Zaft council as Xmas present 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DRAGON-CODE, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember new years eve and you lot were still arguing.

2. Dc bud thanks man this thread truly is the gift that keeps on giving, cause no matter how crap my days been I open this up an I'm almost assured someone has made a complete bam of themselves an will make me giggle...... On a side note I've gotta give respect to New Age because most clans would have folded like a deck chair when zaft lays down the law an kicked there member... instead new age decided sod an strip another zaftie. Respect to New Age at least you show loyalty to member's loyal to you that an y'all are crazy as hell.

3. Summoner completion party? You're into LARP

4. Ladies, gentlemen, and valery
    This is from an ex-YAFI member who got booted from his clan. Respect Bear and happy KaWing.

5. Not enough of a life to have several accounts and stay on KaW more than enjoying life. :lol: :lol:

6. You nailed it Lockie! NA gets highly criticised because of it's style of play, yep they love to war, and it's a war game, go figure. But few recognise what a loyal bunch they are, or how ballsy they are. Whilst those who criticise NA tremble at the thought of taking on a big alliance, and fold when someone like ZAFT makes demands, NA just says **** it, and bring it on. I doubt any other clan in KaW would have had the balls support Wib and I the way NA has.

7. At least I'm not ugly

8. :roll: says the one hiding behind a game they deny to play :lol:

9. :| that has nothing to do with his looks

Nice PE this is still going
    I really do wish you had used NA funds to do a big strip on ZAFT council then post about it, really would've made you guys look more alive

But this will do

10. NA didnt know about the strip until ZAFT pm'ed Twicc, throwing a hissy fit over 400b loss on a 900b strip.

11. As Ahdragos once wrote, the time has come to draw a line in the sand!

Since the beginning of the NA v YAFI war, a number of scandalous accusations have been made against NA's favourite tyrant, Twicc. To his credit he has always been man enough to ignore these accusations. Unfortunately this has now changed as ZAFT have crossed the line of all decency; and they have driven Twicc to drink 

Apparently ZAFT have openly accused Twicc of wearing boots, and this outrage can not be tolerated. I for one stand proudly behind Twicc and declare that any accusation regarding boots is totally false

12. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE 

I know Twicc and there's no way he even has boots never mind wear them.

Although I'm pretty sure I've seen him in high heel Stilettos and lingerie before 



13. I think it's hilarious when people rag on Twicc. English is not even his first language, and he's drunk.

And I usually can understand what he's saying.

Some of you English speaking folks are sober and I still can't decipher what you're sayin'. How many non-Google-translated languages do you speak?

:lol:

14. The only one I ever see rag on Twicc is my mom - but that's another story and he's usually drunk then too - in fairness you'd have to be 

15. Ah, the fun times we have in chat lol

16. Exclusive TDS footage of Twicc leading New Age in OSW practice session.

[​IMG]

(From left to right: Muahahahaha, N3WAG3, Twicc, XxililRangeRililiScouTlilixX, -SaXon- )

17.  But if that's me on the right, it's bloody old footage

18.  Typical ZAFT fury comment, are you even allowed to post on forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.