EE Matchup Ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xWarRocketAJAXx, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I guess it hasn't sunk in that system needs massive overhaul.

Devs make four right turns to go straight .

2. With kaw's response your left with 2 options.. stick it out and hope to get a few pieces of armor or not war s3. Either one garrentees one thing.
    ***Nothing will be done to fix this season.***

3. Yup I agree - devs sittin in a room laughin

4. Love the idea of getting a chance to redo roster for a match.But keep your potential match unknown.Only get feedback instructions on getting a match.

5. Actually, those are all really good ideas.

6. So like a simulator to make it like an even match. rh vs ____. Okay then. Rh vs _____. Well one more. Rh vs______.

IT WOULD BREAK THE SYSTEMZ

7. Re: EE Matchup Idea

No support to the heads up system sorry, would be great but would be heavily abused by clans looking for no match.

Support to the reserves system, though would have to be implemented in the right way, as a situation where one team had 4 reserves put in and other teams roster was unchanged could bring complaints.
    Also situations could arise where a lb was replaced with a mid and cost a team, could probably be fixed by clan owner having options on where reserves could slot in.
    

8. Re: spy quests

9. I've never seen redstar in forums 

10. Hmmm the one time I've seen RedStar in forums then the kaw com actually considers an idea.

11. Too many clans build a roster to match a particular opponent. If 3 clans roster to match 1 opponent, 2 of them will get a no match.

We should be promoting rostering a solid roster. Make rosters something you are happy to war, to take on all opponents, then we should see more matches.

12. Ok war25 I'm rostering 2 hfbc ps and 13 bc tanks

13. ma gwad

14. Wow it is God

15. Kaw_com nicer way of saying keep dreaming. EE is not profitable branch of KAW. Take too much working hours to develop and cause more drama than anything else. ATA rather concentrate on promo for higher margin in profit. KAW_com bring back old war system that we play from pin. Those war system have less drama and new players participate more specially new clans.

16. Would be great if Devs knew what feedback was for <3

17. Good idea