Mithril Sale

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Creams_Dreams, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Mithril sale

So a idea here folks, Pls no
    Yes i am check loyalty reward newly started alt!

Ok so my idea is a mithril sale, now ive heard there was one in season 1 ( dont quote me on it may be wrong) And im not sure how it worked, if you bought packs of mithril with nobs or something or bought with gold,

so heres how im hoping this one will work, You go to marketplace, Oracle, and for a small time 3-7 days, you scroll down and under health crystals there is mithril packs

The mithril packs

Number 1) A pack of 20 mithril for 10 Nobs
    Number 2) A pack of 50 mithril for 20 Nobs
    Number 3) A pack of 100 Mithril for 30 Nobs
    Number 3) A pack of 250 Mithril for 50 Nobs
    Number 4) A pack of 1000 Mithril for 100 Nobs
    Number 5) A pack of 2500 mithril for 150 Nobs
    Number 6) A pack of 10000 Mithril for 250 Nobs

so thats the price for amount of mith for my idea, any suggestions welcome please no trolling 

2. Supporter list:

3. You would have to multiply those those prices by 10 at the least

4. Why? lower prices would mean more buyers, dont cost nothing to make mith, new thing so wouldnt take away profits

6. Let's say this were to be implemented. What would be the whole purpose of Wars?

7. its just a short promo thing like in s1 or s2 i dont recall which one

8. There was several mithril sales for gold but before estoc edge wars. Once estoc edge wars was put on table was stated very clear that will no more mithril sales. Ever.

And about your pricing list. 10.000 mithril for 250nobs? We can convert this in several ways:

1. For me 250nobs means around 90bil if i convert them in gold. 10.000 mithril for 90bil? Hell yeah! Give me that anytime. Especially if I consider that 1mithril cost for me 2.15bil. 10.000 mithril would virtually cost me 21.5T. So 21.5T worth mithril to be purchased with 90bil worth nobs? Really?

2. 250nobs equals 25 health crystals. If one if is doing 25 wars and if we asume that he wins all of them and is also very lucky he might get 1000mithril from them. Getting 10.000 mithril for 25 crystals who on earth will do estoc edge wars to get 1000 mithril for same value? And this if he's lucky.

9. Mithril use to be for sale for gold from the alchemist same as now you could just by more at a time dependent upon stats. Or you could win Mith from system wars.

EE wars are now the only way to get Mith in large quantities ( making it incentive to war)

If it were to be for sale like back in the day then it would defeat the purpose. To gain Mith you have to war to get it. Ultimately you would use it to gain equipment .

Just as Ebs are set up to acquire gold,banner items and equipment drops EE wars are set up to do the same with Mith and war equipment.if you could buy it with gold or nobs this would kill the incentive to war.

Yes, it would be nice grantedBut at the same time would cheapen an aspect of the game that is fragile and exploitable enough.

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON EE WARRIORS I'll see you on the battle as I begin my quest for Mith

️️ SPANK

10. War if you want mith

11. Sell the ee rewards and you completely diminish the value of the competition.

Those folks earned it. Lets not cheapen their efforts like that.

12. Support

13. Because most mith equip only costs 100 mith... People can spend about 10 dollars and get a lot of equip

14. Also, someone who spends $20 would get 275 mith... That would greatly reduce the value of mithril. What about spitting the amount of mithril in half?

15. 10,000 mith for 250 nobs? I'm in. I could max enchant every piece of buyable mith equipment within 2 purchases and that's only 50$ worth nob.

16. But in all for-real-ness, that needs some serious work. I would say maybe 2,000 nob for 1,000 mith at the max. That's 200$ for some bfe. Those prices and mith combinations are terrible

17. How about 2K nobs for 200 mith at most? Lulz.

19. That makes mith 1$ each...don't you think that's a bit expensive when you can do a war, cast 14, and get 30-110 back? (Those values are based on what I've gotten back from casting 14 only)