OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Read it again and you'll grasp what he is saying :roll:

2. They always want to take the high road after swimming in the gutter but the smell of **** lingers long.

3. I explain more clearly. If you look on Fury CP says ZAFT family. My opinion that ZAFT leadership showing weakness by lowering standard. This could be they need number fast due to few family left them a month or two ago. ZAFT in the past when they squire new family they will change name by putting ZAFT in front of new aquire family. Fury should be ZAFT Fury since its ZAFT family. Probably Fury refused to wear ZAFT tag and ZAFT leadership is so disparate to aquire Fury. They give in to Fury by refusing to wear ZAFT tag. That my friend in my opinion is a show of weakness. Do you think Laoda would allow new family to wear ZAFT tag? He is a true warrior and proud ZAFT and a true leader. To those know him he rather war with less number than with a family that is ashame to wear ZAFT tag.

4. Why is Fury clan name not change to ZAFT Fury? 

5. It's a completely legitimate point. After the osw with apoc, zaft lost many clans that came to see exactly what they are during that war. Eclipse and crackdown to name a couple.

Since then apoc has been growing fiercely, and zaft fears this.

So they allow ee clans (sotra) to join, hte clans (survival tactical force) and even stoops so low to allow clans to enter without taking the zaft name. Old zaft leaders would never have allowed this. Zaft is weak, and in their weakness they have brought the weak under their wing.

6. Yafi whiteghost trash is also weak.... Just thought I should add that to this :D
    And Xfury sucks too. You got slaughtered once before, remember that? Lol :lol:

7. Funny,every time I see this pics, it reminds me of Appleseed and freeze.

I wonder where they are now. Lol.

8. Wasn't that the truth. Hehe

9. True true

10. Yafi = joke
    Zaft = Queers
    They said we'll be pinned 24/7/365... Im still waiting to be pinned 24/7

11. After keeping my 2 cents out of this thread, reading the ignorance on a daily basis. I decided, to post my own views of this war and this thread.
    I was a member of NA for quite some time, I left NA last November, due to a personal disagreement, on a collective decision made the members, that I couldn't agree with. Anyway with that being said , I still continue to return fire when attacked. RoH owner can attest to that. Ain't that right Dibbler ?
    NA vs LoS ended, we all agree to that and to the reasons why. _ballE_ stated that purg was not joining up with Yafi. Hence no CF was agreed on for them. NA continued to hit Purg and the members that stayed in that clan, including ballE. Now being true to form, and not being able to fight, unless overwhelming odds are in his favor. BallE ran to Yafi, just like he ran away and created purg, during iG civil war. ballE then got his CF, that is untill Wibutos, Robtastic, and Twicc got drunk lol. War with Yafi begins.
    Now we have this thread, that is mostly comprised of laughing emoji and the term " mutual CF, that were posted by appledumpling or Appleseed or whoever, like a Forrest Gump with turrets syndrome. and Yafi whining that NA runs and hits HTE.
    Being a member of NA for as long as I was, gives me some insight, into why they do what do.
    NA are mostly hansel and spy builds. HTE has proved a effective way to generate strip funds, putting soldiers on EB, and spy's on targets.
    There's posts saying NA gives no inc. Look at the odds folks, they can't hit everybody, have some common sense, use your head before posting something ignorant like that.
    Then there's the endless crying, about NA being able to afford, and NA running B2B HTE ? You jealous Yafi can't afford that ? NA is mostly Adults with the ability to buy the seals. Example, one of there members, uses his entertainment allotment from work, others are small business owners like myself, that use KaW as a tax write off under entertainment expenses.
    Stop crying that others can afford to do what you can't. Remember it was NA that stripped the mods, to get ATA's attention, so the playing field between the haves and have nots was more level. Oh the irony lol.
    Simple fact is. NA plays there own way, by there own rules, within ToU that is, and you can't stop that from happening.
    So after reading this, maybe take a look at your own clans EB history's. Stop crying that your neighbor is sitting next to his swimming pool, sipping a fine single malt scotch, wile your sitting next to a mud puddle chugging cheap beer.
    Remember Yafi ,You Asked For It.

12. Wait...I can use kaw as a tax write off if I own my own business?

13. :-D i think someone got drunk in his trailer drinking keystone light huh red? lolol what kind of bookeeper you got tornado? lol

14. Red might be claiming it, but I don't think playing KaW legally qualifies as an "entertainment expense" as it's neither directly-related or associated with his small business, which is driving a truck. But then Red's never been the brightest player to play KaW either.

15. Ma nayums cletus, I live on a trailer park which I personallaaay own an I get drunk all d time and play this radical game called king dooms at war.

Everytime I hear beer or any other NA talk, the above sentence comes to my head in a redneck accent.

16. Maybe if you were a producer or involved in some business where you had to entertain kids like babysitting or daycare. There's definitely no entertainment tax write off in my business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.