iOS Price Changes (EU, CA, NO, IS, RU)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Thank god the prices aren't changing for US :D

2. Like pls

3. That's not the question. There are players from Iceland. The question is, are there any players from IceLand who spend money on KaW?

4. Do u know a kawer from Iceland?

5. They wouldn't included IceLand in this thread if there weren't any IceLand players

6. Other than squeezing my beer fund for Xtals... When are new lands coming??

7. Us who? You?

8. Can we get a chart on price changes now that you've released new lands?

New lands and we still haven't finished the bone dragon series..

For real..

9. Ah isn't logging into kaw from the website and making purchases there a way around the whole tax deal?

10.  an increase of 10,- euro thats crazy !! Anyone knows another fun game to play?

11. Its an increase of 10000€ if you want :lol:

12. There's a lot of countries in the world that are still in recession with living standards rising and wages decreasing =less disposable income
    Kaw should absorb the planned increase and surely Kaw makes enough profit to absorb this and not pass it on to there customers.
    This is a bad move and ppl who purchase won't in the future and Kaw loses and this will be the nail in the coffin for Kaw

13. This is the last time i spend money on this game! Ore increase the nobs points on seals. 20 euro for 200nobs? Thats 6 euro for 1 seal? U guys are killing this game! Come u devs take some action, higher prices less plp are gonna spend money.

14. Exactly

15. To all the ppl complaining about the price change, then go get an android if you don't want to pay extra. It's not the devs fault price has to increase on apple devices.

16. Well that what we pay in us $19.99 for 200 nobs

17. Yeah, but 1 euro is NOT 1 dollar. Europe now paying 15-20% extra on this game's VIRTUAL GOODS.

18. If the price increase is due to Apple, then maybe as a way of showing that the Devs have taken the overall effect of the new price range into consideration they could increase the amount that you get for the money you now have to spend?

£2.99 for 5 Xtals and 1 bonus could now become £3.99 for 6 Xtals and 1 bonus?

I don't feel happy about paying nearly £5 for what I was originally paying just £3.

imho

19. Taxesssssss...

20. This is pure crap, vat hasn't changed here in the UK for years and exchange rate always go up and down a bit. There's no way to justify this 14.3% increase in prices for ONLY some players. ATA should absorb a fair portion of this and increase the amount of nobs and xstals supplied. 