my story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by HyourinmaruIceDragonPrince, Jan 8, 2015.

1. He picked up a strange object and then talked into it and then a little while later a person came and then they started speaking to me, translating what the guy says. The person tells me that guy is a police and this is a jail, but I am not in trouble, and he wants to talk to me. He starts asking me questions like where I came from and what am I doing here. I answer honestly then he tells me that I should start learning to speak their language if I want to live here

2. They then give me some help by giving me a translation book and then they give me some food which I eat. After a while I look at the book to try and figure out how to learn their language, which was proved to be difficult for me to do

3. No devs, NO! Why is Fan Fiction back in Active Topics now? 

4. Support as well

5. Why does op need to keep posting new posts instead of adding on to 1-2 posts? It's mostly op's posts on this thread just an observation.

6. He's building up suspense

7. Lol good luck with that :lol:

8. Agreed.

9. Not very suspense building to read these little responses to the trolls

10. This is the worst thread possible. Not because you are telling a story, but because it is spread out between posts on various pages. How can we possibly keep up? You are taking advantage of the active thread section by manually bumping it up with multiple posts of your own. Just put it all in one post and let the kaw community decide if it is worth bumping.

11. Yeah keep it all one post. I stopped after page 1. Thought a serious....ahem....sexual assault was about to take place. Was like a crime watch build up/ reconstruction

12. Is this some type of dumb rp?

13. Write a story about crayons. I like crayons, especially the red one it tastes like blue lightbulb!

14. Lol more rp **** ... NO ONE LIKES TO RP HERE! GO TO PIMD

15. Why the **** is this in AT? Fan fiction is never in AT, put your thread in the right section already!

16. There's a website for making stories but I dont want to say it, it may perfectly fit for you :)

17. I thought I recently saw from AJ that they changed it so FF does go to AT. I never saw that or checked the validity of it but it seems more of these threads keep coming here

18. True story, this sucks

19. This reminds me of when I watched paint dry...

Oh wait, how can I insult the paint like that?