vigor wisps - new 2015 event from devs

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Inglorious_Saberwulf, Jan 8, 2015.

1. It's already wild. :lol:

2. really? getting lands from doing wars? obviously this is speculation, but if thats the case youve messed up on this one. im all for pushing the pvp aspect of the game but what about new players? or players not fit to war yet?

3. Or players that dont EE?

4. waiting is going to be painful lol, ive already started to overthink this.

5. Like I mentioned, don't let your minds run too wild just yet. Tomorrow shall reveal all!

6. I want the shark Eb damit

7. Tommorrow ? What TZ ?

8. This should be addressed tomorrow.Developers usually give there announcement at aroud 12pm PST.

Hence Forth, doubt that lands would be unlocked via doing PvP. Not everyone likes PvP as the developers have mentioned before. They are probably doing this Wisp thing event since there is a huge influx of gold.

9. Next thing devs will do is make us pay real $$$ to unlock lands

10. my bad kaw realized only after i posted i was getting a bit carried away.

11. I hope it wouldn't be true. :shock:

12. Hmmm...new lands just after build tokens had expired

13. Too Late:

When I read this:

14. Build tokens were only there to close the gap in a skewed attempt to have half of the players not quit for this update. They have no idea how nor choose to fix war system and game is dying so instead release these stupid promos as a last ditch effort\ money grab on the way out. More and more quitting by the day and can see more jumping on board as the days go on ....

15. [​IMG]

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go

16. I totally agree. Support for new lands earned only by war

17. Maybe they mean, unlocking EXISTING lands. Works like build token. Dang, just bought my last land. 

18. I hope the devs encourage EE, which is a forum of PVP. One way they could do this is by also giving the wisps to the losers as well as the winners. Say, twenty to the winners and ten to losers. This would encourage participation in EE instead of ppl wringing them off as impossible to win.

19. Exactly lady R. Build tokens expire, are taken away and hey presto...new lands.

Greedy greedy greedy Devs

20. What EB's mate

Daph, you made me puke. Groan!