Why the Kaw Addiction?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leaena, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Because I'm permanently silenced.
    Duh, best reason :p

2. The social aspect is why the game is still here, the devs had said so before

3. :lol:

4. You start playing because of the lure of causing butthurt. You keep playing because you discover family and friends, (enemies too). The social aspect is what makes this game great.

Especially the social aspect of communicating with your foes....

6. The social aspect of kaw keeps me here. :) Ive been with my clan for nearly 3 years, owner all this time except for now. :) made a lot of friends here. All considered family

7. Lets be honest here. Anyone that says its not the social aspect has clear mental health issues.

I'm just here to talk to myself and farm eggs 

8. Forget passing time I use it to pass kidney stones 0.0 so many screens have been cracked.

9. o.o :lol:

10. What the hell is this?

He didn't ask u to write ur freaking life story.

No support

11. Here's what I learned about my Kaw addiction:

That's it.

12. Has the time to put apostrophes and appropriate punctuation

Doesn't have time to spell "you" or "your" correctly

13. You missed two full stops.

14. Grammar police.

15. I used to spend so much of my time on this game and I met a lot of good friends. That's what makes me still come back.

16. I thought everyone was here for the Rp? :eek:

On a more serious note...good question Feit...for me like many I don't really get much enjoyment from the tappy tap tap of the ebs...but what I do love is a good crazy cc and the awesome family that I've found here...even tho some ppl on this game are crazy...others are absolutely amazing and I've made lots if friends whom I consider my RL friends, whether we've met irl or not!

And besides... I'm in it for all that MONEYYYY!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Same ... Everything

18. I play to win. Not to have fun ️