apologies to crackdown

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by *kateiloveu (01), Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I joined crackdown two weeks back and I was excited for the first day it was awesome but after a few days I felt isolated and I was ignored in cc.I felt I didn't belong to a big clan like crackdown so I left.I am getting farmed by crackdown now and feel I didn't do anything wrong but if I have done anything wrong I apologize to all the members of crackdown. Plz forgive me

2. Thats cute.

3. At least you need to talk with owner or admins there before you left. Show some manners. :)

4. You only have 700 battle lost. You called that farming for two weeks time?

5. I walled them they are not ready to listen

6. Why s/he have to talk to ad mins or owner if he don't feel right there and leaves its his choice at end of day.

7. That

8. Talk to owners or admins of a clan you no longer want to be a part of? Umm...

9. I just feel if you wanna leave a clan, you can at least explain especially when they want a perm member and it looked like he already accepted to being perm there. :lol:

10. Sounds like i wouldnt make it a day at crackdown. I would be held hostage.

11. End of day if s/he was a perm tough when you join a clan u except it to feel like home people helping you not ignoring them and farming them coz they leave shows your weak.
    PS any zafties won't to respond??

12. Please, read what I wrote clearly. He needed to explain before left. Not leave and then try to explain later after got farmed. Of course he has right to leaves if he can't suit himself, but at least... explain before leave for a manner. :roll:

13. Battle losses are counted on an opponent kingdom or eb. Its the attack defenses won/lost that matters if you're getting farmed.

14. Kill or convert them. It's the necromonger way.

I doubt that's the whole story op, I don't think farming people who don't want to be in their clan is how crackdown rolls.

15. I'm sure your banner helps your cause OP.

16. Yeah I know.Defeated attacks in ebs are also counted in battle lost. So he received less than 700hits in2 weeks lol

17. You looks tough on your banner 

18. I agree if your members feel ignored from the whole clan than their is something wrong with your clan not your member or maybe he she isnt fit for your clan no need to farm a person for wanting to find a place were they arnt happy anymore i left my previous clan for the same reason.

19. It seems they really

cracked down

On him :cool:

20. Right on point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.