♔ Epic Battles (PvE) ♔ <<Spoiler Alert - Fair Warning>>

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Wulf, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Needs to add the new 'Scrag the Bloodless' Epic Battle. Other than that, brilliant.

2. What if I have 25+ guilds and 4 summoning circles Max level what can I hit

3. You'd be able to just break haunting. You'd have so skim attack troops in order to attack successfully. Also, guilds got nerfed plunder now so Stronghold of Shadow would be a better spy building. IMO it's a much better idea to have 1 Coe and rest attack buildings have a 1:1 ratio for attack buildings (e.g. Cursed foundry) to defensive buildings (e.g. Titan's lair) this is called a mixed build, which optimizes attack power/hit. My mixed build allows me to skim the most difficult EB in the game with ease :)
    Apologies for going wayy off topic haha

4. Very useful, thanks

5. No problem, glad it was helpful n_n
    I'll Probably edit this later but here goes:

A FAMILIAR FOE

This EB drops Jaws of Death (Trinket) and Dragon Scale Armor (Body), as well as corresponding scrolls.

Phase One:
    1) Attack and assassinate Gaze of Moutos to 0 (207,150 pts)

[MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE ENCHANTED ITEM DROP FROM "THE SUMMONER" EQUIPPED TO HIT THIS BAR]

2) Scout Leathered Wings to 0 (102,000 pts)

3) Steal Dark Treasures to 0 (59,850 pts)

{phase two happens immediately after phase one is completed, no main bar to transition between phases}

Phase Two:
    1) Scout Pillar of Flame to 0 (51,000 pts)

2) Attack Fiery Blasts to 0 (234,375 pts)

3) Assassinate Fiery Sprites to 0 (100 pts)

{this bar is usually taken down with one or two assassinations}

ATTACK AND ASSASSINATE MAIN BAR TO FIFTY PERCENT

Phase Three:
    1) Use attack item "Blizzard" on Golden Apple to 0 (48,000 pts)

{This phase pays better that of "Haunting: The Escape"}

ATTACK AND ASSASSINATE MAIN BAR TO ZERO PERCENT

Mission Complete!

*Finally, I would like to note that the attacking portions of this eb can be easily skimmed by a 2mil attack stat, and I'm not sure about the spy statistics but I think that 550k Spy attack stat can unload full bar on scouting portion and on assassinating portions of this EB.*

6. Horn dropped from Warbeasts. haven't seen it ever but after 10-15 war beasts after inactive clan for 2 years we got one.

7. I can confirm this. I just got 2 from warbeasts as well.

8. Thank you - I use this guide daily. Know that your time an effort is appreciated

9. Where did the guide for, The Familiar Foe go?

10. Same page u just posted to... Smh... 

11. you need to add a regen count and time to the STP eb, phase 2, coils.

12. Why isn't this in guides category devs

13. Hoping to move this up. Great Guide. Love to see FFA added

14. @ wulf, you need to add to A Cold Calling that you can also attack skorpios on phase 3. you have listed that you can only assassinate.

15. Bumping

16. Guys Wulf doesn't update his guides.

17. i pmd wulf a few days ago and said that he would be updating it. dunno if he will but worth a shot

18. AFF guide on page 63