Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Could've at least taken the pots out of the stocking, that's all I received

2. New lands or new building tiers?  my money is on new tiers with new lands out in a couple of months...



3. I support the supporting of those that supported the supporting of Joe's question to KaW support.

Support.

4. I'm now known as The Bearded Queen! 

5. This sucked no one got the banner

6.  sad but true

7. Suckie Event.. Very low effort Devs

8. When's the next event?

9. 4 ppl out of all of kaw got the banner

10. They already pulled sockings and stockings out of market not really suprised their was no end of this shameful event announcement :lol: :lol:

11. Nvm back page 2 lines announcement of end of event :lol:

12. Great event i must agree

13. For those on iphone head to smash they had 2 decent events shark week and latest xmas event.

14. Hey KC, will there be new lands within 6 months of now?

15. support
    not everyone can play at the same time everyday.

16. I actually saw a banner the red one... Just erase the Warrior who got it..

17. Support also

18. Hey devs. Lets do a another pvp event. But have one of these banners as reward. And we can pick which one we want. O hell that would be awesome. Kaw would go nuts again. I love it alrdy

19. Just because that's what you see, doesn't make that true, there's 2 in top 100 on overall lb, I've seen a dozen or so in indy wars, and a good bit scrolling through bl and ally market, so there are more than 4 bud

20. Lol you remove them when event has ended. Awesome job devs like always money first then kawers.