My Time as an OSW Mole

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TNT_Stripping_dat_ASS, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Highly entertaining thread, haven't had such a good laugh in awhile. Keep up the good fight all. 

2. Only a self obsessed under medicated lunatic freaky like a bag of frogs n kittens dog like Ronald can come onto a thread that's probably the funniest thing in AT and make it about itself.... seriously Ronald go juggle a set of sabatier.

3. What garbage are you chatting ya fruit loop? Only person that will ever and I mean ever silence me is a mod

4. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

5. Can you please use capitals at the beginning of the sentence and not put a space before the period? You're killing my brain cells.

6. Roni not only are you a mentally deficient Muppet your a liar as well

7. I got a 24 hour ban for apparently derailing the pure evil thread, surely what roni is doing here is just that.
    mods, please put this idiot on the forum naughty step 

8. You're like a stupider alison, get back to licking your lead paint covered windows.

Because people don't choose to spew their inane ramblings on every single thread doesn't make them a nobody, just as doing so doesn't make you a kaw legend/vet. It makes you another forum tool.

This the last time I shall be addressing your sociopathic, nonsensical ass

9. You better pray you actually learn something in English class...

10. Roni, I'm asking you to leave again. Nobody will mention you.

11. I'll mention Roni... this was a comical post from the beginning an I too got a chuckle from it... But now that Roni is here... I would say she has a right to speak her mind. There's been no disrespect on her part and she feels the need to express, and I think that's alright.

On the other hand it's fully in your right to ask others not to post based on you not reading what it is you want to read... That seems a bit chicken to me... But hey it's your right.

12. Her first post was a personal vendetta on another player, of which had nothing to do with the topic.

I would explain further, but seeing as we've stripped you, I'm sure your opinion will be against me no matter what is said.

13. You mean someone wearing Conclave of Shadows tags has trouble moving on from something? I'm shocked. Really, I am.

14. Roni is right though. Deano is a leach, and a more stupid version of tnt.

Grammatically using 'more stupid' instead of 'stupider', would make you look less of a window licker yourself deano. Just saying.

15. Haha. Oh, it's Alison.

Shocker.

Knew you couldn't stay off this thread for long, having a huge crush on me and all.

16. Nice TNT and I bet someone had a link to u and saw u in their clan and pmed them asap lol shocked u made it in I'm betting u had a name close to a res admin and no one did a check. Also anyone find humor in roni telling ppl no one respects them?

17. Sorry tnt. I posted because deano mentioned me, that's the only reason.

Feel free to delude yourself of whatever reasons suit you though, as I'm sure you will.

18. Do you blame her for her Lil crush? Cmon. Lol

19. TNT you're an absolute Legend