Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I bought three sacks before they removed 10% I want some sort of compensation for this. I got 2 10% bonuses as its a little harsh on those who bought before they removed it for them to get a 10% bonus

2. They delete all my posts that let people know they have a choice.. Wouldn't be the first time, devs are shady used car salesmen that don't deserve the oxygen they're stealing, let alone all the cash. I mean look at what they've been doing to UK customers for years, look at how all these stupid promos don't even have prizes WORTH paying for...

You all need to wake and smell what's going on here, we are all truly sick and tired of all these complaints.. Not too mention the fact that you people think the devs care... They do not care, and I'd be surprised if they ever really did care...

Remember, you people buying sacks are choosing to, no one is making you buy the terrible sack, the "gift" for your clannies..

It's all a goddamn ******* joke and I'm sick and tired of support never responding to emails, I'm sick of the devs ignoring all the issues that keep piling in on top of eachother.. I'm done..

I'm done kaw, you win... You ******* win and I hope this game goes like Gaw, and FC, because frankly, this app is a waste of life, money, and bandwith..

Eat me Devs, you money hungry ass hats, I hate you and your game and your forums are dumb...

3. Lol this event is so cheap and unfair on people who buy sacks to get 25%.!!! I lost track how many sacks I bought. C'mon devs surly you guys can see that we deserve a better plunder spell maybe starting from 100%?

4. So basically in total I got:
    500% 3x
    1,000% once this hour miraculously 

Banners tho still extremely rare 

5. Hey chaos I'm still waiting for my 1k spell.!!!

6. Tbh spy builds don't need these banners :)) last event banner have better stats.

7. There's a 1000% bonus? Could have fooled me!!!

I've seen sacks cast b2b and seen Rocking Horse poop more times than 'Rare' items drop

8. I can see a increase on big spells  people stopped buying those useless sacks. Waste of money if you get a cheap 25%. Devs getting lost in their greed and forgetting we are the ones who keeping this game going.!!! Just saying

9. Funny how people think ATA made this game for the players and not themselves to begin with. You have played for over 3 years and you are still here today. Apparently they did something you liked. Enjoy what we have. Don't ***** about what we don't have or what ATA Isn't doing just because we want it. If not.....GO AWAY...

10. I got a whole mess of pudding. Oh and two building tokens... So well worth it.

However, 10$ for a random clan bonus. I think that's ridiculous. Apparently not enough people bought them so they felt it necessary to announce in wc every time someone blew 10$...

11. Kaw com any word on next pvp event?

12. $10 for a whole clan of bonuses is good.
    All benefit from ppl helpin out clannies.
    Make sure ur active 

13. People are usually thick, selfish and negative nighthawk. Getting them to think outside that circle is self defeating.

14. I cast a sack and my plunder bonus is not showing on my active spells. I hope im receiving the bonus anyway. It should be 25%. First time this has happened to me.

15. Well ppl can be that way.
    Last sack dude got 1000% n was inactive
    

16. we got one member who has gotten the 1000% 3 or 4 times now and the 500%, i dont even know how many times. too bad hes busy for the holidays and hasnt gotten to us a single one.

but hey, atleast its dropping... right?

17. I bet, that would be one of the moderators cleaning up the forums.

18. Developers, do not know if this will be fixed but is this event finishing on Monday or on Tuesday PST. As you see this event started 1 day later then originally expected. It says that this event would last from December 22, 2014 until January 5, 2014. This event officially started on December 23, 2014. Yeah it is a day. Some might not care, but what about us who need that Banner from a stocking. This day could be important. You know, we need that glimmer of a chance. We need that believe that when we wake up and open a stocking that a banner will be there.

In the tag it would read: Happy Holidays from your Kingdoms at War Developers and Staff.

Well, just wanted to point that out.

19. Im sure uve had more than ur share of pudding

20. Lmao love you for this prime. They keep deleting my posts aswell