Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. 2 more chances... plzz i want that banner

2. Lol all I've gotten is beards and puddings but it's free pots so no complaints

3. Hi dev, 1st of all thanks for removing the 10% but can you at least grant the person who open the sack a minimum of 100% plunder. It's only fair to those who are paying 99 nobs to open a sack.

4. Thats 5 sacks opened in our clan 1 1000% rest 100% and below wheres the increase devs wow as usual lie to ppl and you wonder why ppl are quitingvlolo

5. Want some cheese?
    Bought 3 sacks for ppl here n u see me whine?

6. And that guy who got 1000% can make 2t + in an hour

7. Yes i do as a matter of fact i am a concerened consumer and upset with the quality of the products i buy and can say whatever i feel like and notice i am minding my own business while doing so take note and do the same

8. Man worst banner event ever man -.- I opened a sack EVERYDAY for this event and only rum spells along with 5 inferno. The one event im here for geesh.

9. Its not really an event though. its a "here, open one of these free stockings everyday and see what you get". other than the choice to spend nobs there isnt anything required except logging on.

10. In my clan we've gotten several 1000% in 5 sacks usually 1-2 every sack after they took away 10%. So thank you devs

11. Nice to see reasonable ppl enjoy KaW as the game it is. If ur a consumer go to McDonalds.

12. Nobody said you had to buy a sack, nobody said you had to spend money on this game. You're concerned with what your getting spending rl money? You're getting nobility points, and then using those to open things on a virtual game, it doesn't matter what what you get. You're spending money on a virtual rp game.

13. Exactly...whining after the fact is senseless

14. Spoken like a true employee of ata btw mcdonalds is bad example cause there food stinks and its not really about the sacks or the fast 5 events in 90 days its about ata milking kaw like they did there other apps and shutting it down i am just saying what i feel so agree or disagree i really dont care thats whats forum is for so carry on

15. The increase is drop rates for stocking is without doubt a lie. The past five days i have gotten 10 puddings every time

16. but everyone loves pudding.

17. Its very unfair for those ppl bought sack for clan, I almost always got lowest percentage. Before 10%, latety bought almost 10x got 100% once, 25% almost the rest. Too unfair dev

18. I'm done with this crap, received since day 1 only common items and one time aqua really unbelievable

19. Like how devs deleted the post saying that ppl have the power to not pay for crap.